1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 FSR Sabbatical

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there

With FSR More likely moving to rf2 this year and me doing other things as Managing my GPVWC Team in rf1 i have made a decision to take a year sabbatical from FSR and after the 2012 WT Season Highlights have finished i will step down from my role of WT Highlights Producer but will be back in both positions for 2014 so anybody wants the WT Highlights Producer Position please let me know by PM here at r.j.s.3@hotmail.com or by skype ron.squire1995

However if FSR sticks with rf1 for 2013 then my sabbatical will be invalid and will be involved

Wish you the best on the new season and simulator

Ron Squire
    Future Ex-WT Highlights Producer
    Founder of the GPVWC Team (Squire Motorsports)
  2. Oh no, what a shame... Everyone was looking forward to your championship challenge...
    • Like Like x 7
  3. I think everyone in fsr is pointing at gpvwc and laughing :laugh:
    • Like Like x 5
  4. I wish GPVWC the best of luck.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Bradley you will still see me in GPVWC, Borna stop being a dribbler and thanks David
  6. That's great. You did so well last season with your disqualifications for dangerous driving.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. lol stop to be ironic with the guy :)
  8. ok thats enough bradley
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yea Borna you Dribbler lol. David do I sense sarcasum lol
  10. I Hope not
  11. give him some credit man!!
    At least he does something for the community!!!!!!!!!!
    Great Job Ron more people like you should be into FSR!!!
    Don,t let some people get to you

• Like Like x 9
  12. Cheers lad
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy
    FSR President

I think how non-understanding people are in this community is shocking. Yes Ron sometimes comes out with some obvious statements but I think he explained why that is very well indeed. Some of you really need to show more respect. He has made a real effort to help out as much as he can which is a lot more than a lot of people do. Full credit to you Ron for at least trying. Hope things go well in GPVWC in 2013.
    • Like Like x 9
  14. +1
  15. Hi guys i am proud to announce after RF1 is confirmed for the simulator for 2013 i am cancelling my sabbactical help out with various things on the league i will still do the Highlights but those different things will be announced if i get the news or not

Thank You gUys for your support this thread is now closed
    • Like Like x 5
  16. How dare you, Ondrej....

This thread was closed!
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Right as David says the Thread is Closed thatnks for your support Jan and Ondrej i am not planning to be on track this year as i will be (if sam lets me to) a Commentator, on a positive note Ondrej thanks for your support on me to be a candidate of a being FSR President, ok thank you.

Now This Thread is Closed Thanks
    • Like Like x 3
  18. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  19. nope
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.