2013 FSR Sabbatical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

With FSR More likely moving to rf2 this year and me doing other things as Managing my GPVWC Team in rf1 i have made a decision to take a year sabbatical from FSR and after the 2012 WT Season Highlights have finished i will step down from my role of WT Highlights Producer but will be back in both positions for 2014 so anybody wants the WT Highlights Producer Position please let me know by PM here at r.j.s.3@hotmail.com or by skype ron.squire1995

However if FSR sticks with rf1 for 2013 then my sabbatical will be invalid and will be involved

Wish you the best on the new season and simulator

Ron Squire
Future Ex-WT Highlights Producer
Founder of the GPVWC Team (Squire Motorsports)

I think how non-understanding people are in this community is shocking. Yes Ron sometimes comes out with some obvious statements but I think he explained why that is very well indeed. Some of you really need to show more respect. He has made a real effort to help out as much as he can which is a lot more than a lot of people do. Full credit to you Ron for at least trying. Hope things go well in GPVWC in 2013.

I think how non-understanding people are in this community is shocking. Yes Ron sometimes comes out with some obvious statements but I think he explained why that is very well indeed. Some of you really need to show more respect. He has made a real effort to help out as much as he can which is a lot more than a lot of people do. Full credit to you Ron for at least trying. Hope things go well in GPVWC in 2013.

+1

this_thread_is_closed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%