2013 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will not be a typical Monaco GP, I think. We know that the probable pole-sitter is Nico but have no idea who is going to have the upper hand in the race. Rosberg proved in Spain that he is just brilliant, so he could win it I guess.

Did someone say that 2-stoppers are possible here? I just don't see it. Anyone?

This will not be a typical Monaco GP, I think. We know that the probable pole-sitter is Nico but have no idea who is going to have the upper hand in the race. Rosberg proved in Spain that he is just brilliant, so he could win it I guess.

When a Merc certainly make their Super softs run for 27 and 31 Laps certainly this can't be a 2 stopper

One or two stops.... one be better.

Interesting... i thought that with RBR being Renaults "main team" so to speak that they would get their engines for free in return for sponsorship but i have read reports Renault are quite pissed at the lack of recognition they have received for their part in the last six championship titles.

What teams are most likely to try and go for a 1-stop ?

FI and McLaren might me interested as it could possibly jump them up a few places but I'm not sure about Ferrari and Lotus. Merc and RB won't risk it, especially Merc.

Have you UK guys seen THIS?
Just hope there´s not a catch later on saying "oh btw... only if you live in Paraguay you can watch this due to licensing issues in the rest of the world"

348 tweets to go until we get the code.

..and reading the fineprint it´s UK only...

18+ UK only. Content streamed to four compatible devices and can be watched at two at the same time. Requires broadband/3G connection (charges may apply). Code can only be redeemed on
nowtv.com

. Valid for One Sky Sports Day Pass only. Any codes used after 16th of June will not be valid. Viewing period on Sky Sports Day Pass ends 24 hours after you activate it. Pass must be activated within 365 days of purchase. Sky Sports Day Pass not available on YouView.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back