1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2013 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by Bram, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

2013 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Looks like Vettel is going to win all the races until the end of this season !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I hope for a double Sauber in the Top 10 and a good race for Grosjeans because something always goes wrong when he has the pace.
    Last race though is debatable since he did cause the air consumption issue by driving to close to Webber for to long.

4. Meh, not gonna bother to watch the race tomorrow, maybe i'll catch some highlights. Vettel is gonna win, with huge margin with "special" engine mapping.. He can just decide when the car goes ½s faster.

5. Rain is predicted. You never know.

6. 5 posts... Looks like i'm not the only one who's given up this year.. Why do we even have the last races, Vettel is WDC, Red Bull is constructor champion. Just let the driver and the teams go to their homes and wait for next season. Torque map FTW was season 2013 story.

7. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Whenever I'm in the countryside internet streams refuse to work. You guys know one working?

8. why is the F1 weather prediction NEVER right when it comes to rain, one day they will get it right :)

9. Because there is more to F1 then the battle for 1st.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. fantastic drive from the Hulk today, this has been the first decent Korean GP so far, maybe not the most overtaking but some great battles

11. And so it was Paul Di Resta's F1 career came to a close

• Like Like x 1
  12. these tyres are ridiculous, they don't wear, they fell appart or just melt. This must be stopped cause this is not F1 anymore!

13. This clearly wasn't a Pirelli issue.

14. Well that was stupid... #FireMarshall

15. What the f*ck?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Agreed. Perez had the biggest single lockup I've ever seen, the corner before.

17. why is it the organisation is always awful here at Korea same last year
    Obviously I don't mean a fire truck on track

18. No, we're just not whining about the epicness that is Vettel at the moment - we're enjoying the racing and appreciating the man's class. Also, there's plenty of action elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hulkenberg is the man of the race by far. Showing champions who's the boss.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. and Kimi has been the luckiest. Kimi has been stupidly lucky today.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.