1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Formula One German Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Merc pole again maybe ;)

But let the black guy win this one now...so can they win each others home gp's :)
  3. It would be great for Nico if he take the pole and win the race. And for Merc too as well.
  4. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Alonso - Vettel - Nico - Raiko
  5. Hope it could be Vettel's First Pole and Victory at Nurburgring and break the July Jinx just like Canada
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Very close, but it's.....Vettel, Kimi, Alonzo, and then, Hamilton ....Fatest lap, and Vettel....fastest pitstop.
  8. I hope it won't come to that, the Nürburgring might not survive it financially.
  9. It won´t, Kevlar construction coming to Germany so we should be fine.
    Way less energy put through the tires as well so with the old tires we maybe would have seen one failure over the whole weekend.
  10. Derek Daly dissecting Rosberg and Hamilton, it´s extremely interesting to hear his theory in how they go about in different ways but benefit from each other´s "work" and raise each other´s game.

Starts at around 40 minutes in, you´ll have to scroll back a bit i think,
  11. I also don't think it will happen here again, but if it does I couldn't care less about what happens to the Nürburgring financially.
    Besides I'm more a Hockenheim fan in terms of track layout ;)
  12. Mercedes looking good this weekend again and Mclaren looking slightly better :thumbsup:
  13. Silverstone is a joke Bernie should of sent the British GP to Brands hatch.

14. Brands Hatch is too small for Formula 1.
  15. But wouldn't that mean that we would never see Hockenheim as the German GP?

Btw I put my money on Massa to take pole.
  16. If you just want to eliminate your money give it to me :D
    But would love to see Ferrari not struggle in Qualifing
  17. Rosberg out, that just shows being on the track at the right time :confused:
  18. And to short:)
  19. 0.1 off the 2004 qualifying lap record
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.