2013 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was an anticlimax.. I so hope that this isn't a sign for the rest of the season: RBR being the fastest and the best on the tires.. At least Kimi is now tied with consecutive points finish. McLarens 56 points finish streak in a row is over thou..

Classic race by Vettel. Pole and gone, but of course great job.
I pretty much belive Alonso has lost the race or better the chance to challenge Vettel in qualifing. Ferrari really need to improve their one lap pace. But great race by Alonso and Massa.
Rosberg pretty miserable, Hamilton strong though. Lotus doesn't looked good at all the race or rather the whole weekend.

Also to mention great race by DiResta and Vergne (what happend to Ricciardo?) and really clumsy race by Sutil (SPin, Collision with Maldonado, and kind of bloocking Lewis at the end)

Hamilton is probably very happy at the moment with his move away from McLaren. He just looks like he can get a podium with that car anywhere, while not even Schumacher himself in his prime probably will be able to get near a podium with the Mclaren in its current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 72 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%