2013 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the guy. Nothing that comes out from Keke can't be bad. :D

Seems he doesnt like you :)

The+Chronicles+Lil+Keke.jpg

Lewis's pace~ I can see him winning the next race, and the one after that, and also the one after that... Not much tyre deg in Germany, not much after that. He is going to go back to the races where he retired last year and win them all. If he does, he might even win the championship!

Too bad for Kimi but IMHO bringing him in would've possibly got them to 4th. But he did break Schumis consistency record, that something you have ot give respect to. What is it now, 26 races in a row finishing in the top 10. Something to think about when we go virtual.

Rosberg and Hamilton did bnoth good job, Alonso was like a cat, Webber got lucky (and did great race too..). Controversial race but the end was nail biting.

Rest of the season: 1 stoppers for all.

Lewis's pace~ I can see him winning the next race, and the one after that, and also the one after that... Not much tyre deg in Germany, not much after that. He is going to go back to the races where he retired last year and win them all. If he does, he might even win the championship!
wasn't the race in 2011 a 3 or 4 stop race though? I can't remember but I thought there were 3 or 4 stops at Nurburgring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 323 27.7%