2013 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
are some teams not partly to blame? Pirelli wanted to change them didn't they? But after Merc test, the teams didn't want the alternative tyre.this is dangerous.
Pirelli didn't change them? I thought they did. Didn't they say that they have changed back to Kevlar belts now?

Either way their tyres are a joke, can't even withstand a couple of rougher kerbs.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but I don't think we know all the data behind those punctures. So we are not in place to judge imho.

But all in all something must be done with tires. This save the tires with all costs nonsense isn't F1 racing. It's more like endurance stuff. Let the guys race with all their talent ffs.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but I don't think we know all the data behind those punctures. So we are not in place to judge imho.

But all in all something must be done with tires. This save the tires with all costs nonsense isn't F1 racing. It's more like endurance stuff. Let the guys race with all their talent ffs.

i'm not sure what the data says. however, they should be able to workout a safe range for tyres and there are too many punctures for this to be chance.

Pirelli didn't change them? I thought they did. Didn't they say that they have changed back to Kevlar belts now?

Either way their tyres are a joke, can't even withstand a couple of rougher kerbs.

i thought i heard brundle say that lotus and a couple of other teams had voted against the test tyre.
could be wrong tho

Bummer Vettel but this is good for championship battle. Nico to win the race, that's good. I like the guy. Nothing that comes out from Keke can't be bad. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%