2013 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the team say they don't know why HAM receives a penalty. Clearly causing a (non intended) collision.

Coulthard's comments are really nonsense saying that Bottas still had more space on the outside, thats not even relevant for the move Hamilton made.

How did Webber got radio message about warning for pit entry line and Massa got straight DT?:cautious:
About Lewis: it was DT 100% judging by whole season and stewards decisions (maybe not on Silverstone with all-Britain steward team:rolleyes:). McLaren, almost podium.

The last few races the BBC team is a bit to.patriotic for my taste. I can understand that you give more airtime to the British drivers. But the Hamilton incident shows that they are being unrealistic. Same applies to bragging about Chilton. That boy shouldn't be in F1

Regarding the hamilton/bottas incident. I think he was just trying to retake the racing line, I'm not positive he knew he was there at all.

The only reason Bottas was there at all was the DRS. He wouldn't have been there w/o it.

Seems stupid to be able to unlap your self with DRS immediately after you've been lapped. What's the goal there? Get yourself back in front just for more blue flags?

Hamilton gets the penalty for moving over on Bottas sure, but bottas shouldn't have been there, and I'm pretty sure Hamilton had no idea that he was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%