1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2013 Force India VJM06

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Hampus Andersson, Jan 31, 2013.

1. The old car underneath apparently, but it´s from their Twitter.

[​IMG]

2. Any news on what time their car will be reviled?

3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. diresta-alone.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. sooo glad most of the teams that have revealed their cars so far are using vanity plates, at least it looks like we can have normal looking cars again :)

7. Bit worried about the state of the team. No word on their 2nd and 3rd drivers, which from an article I read explains shareholders should have made a decision on the lineup by the first tests. Plus Vijay has a few financial issues, he's had to sell a large stake of a drinks company to balance out his debts.

Far as the car goes its mostly unchanged. Going to be tough for the team to break into the top 10 more regulary.

8. yeah it is getting a bit worrying for them now, testing starts in what, 4 or 5 days? when they finally do decide on their other driver it might be immensely difficult for whoever it is. they might well have had hardly any testing or even simulator time in the car by the time the season starts.

who knows, worst case scenario the first time the other driver drives the car might actually be in Australia!

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is it me or the nose looks way too long? :)

11. I already said in December that such a huge delay in the driver decision is quite unprofessional. At least that's my opinion.

12. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Pfffrt. You don't have to go that many years back to find a driver announcement in Melbourne, the day before FP1. And then, they switched driver for the next race ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. That doesn't make their way of handling the situation any better to me ;)

14. Indeed, it was only 2008 that we went a full season with no driver changes. Constantly having more than 24 drivers over the entire season, those were the days.

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 'Dat monkey seat.

18. Apparently James Rossiter did 42 laps with the Force India today while Paul De Resta did only 7.
    Could Rossiter be Force India's second driver?

19. Di Resta would have done more if they hadn't had problems with the exhausts.

20. Don't think Rossiter has a chance or is even considered as a canidate.
    It's up to Sutil or Bianchi