2013 Driver Changes - Early Predictions?

I don't think Kimi has confirmed being in F1 next year. I recall reading an article before the Singapore Grand Prix that he wasn't committing himself to another season just yet.

Edit: Yep, found it. Link.

He has an 'option' for 2013, which expires tomorrow.
Boullier has already said that Raikkonen has already hit his performance targets for the team to retain him for next year, so unless Raikkonen says today or tomorrow that he's leaving, he's contracted to Lotus for 2013.

Alright, I didn't know that. I was just going off the way Kimi talked regarding his future. How knows though, perhaps he's already bored of F1 and he'll take some more time off lol.

Apparently Charles Pic's management has been in discussions with Force India and Sauber as well as Caterham, which has been reported.
Word has it Max Chilton has a huge shot at taking Pic's seat due to the stacks of money his dad invests in the F1 and GP2 teams.

Robin Frijns & Guide vd Garde. At least one of these two will have to get seat in 2013.

Grosjean is staying for Lotus.

Eric Boullier has ended the uncertainty about Romain Grosjean's future in formula one.

Amid the Frenchman's first-lap troubles this year, culminating in him being branded a "nutcase" by Mark Webber at Suzuka, Lotus boss Boullier and team owner Gerard Lopez had refused to guarantee Grosjean will stay put in 2013.

But, even after admitting he was "nervous" before Sunday's Korean grand prix, the 26-year-old managed to avoid the first corner chaos and finish the race seventh.

"It was good to see Romain drive very sensibly despite all the pressure that is on his shoulders," said Boullier.

He told the BBC: "He (Grosjean) has been reassured about his future and that he is going to stay with us, but I cannot commit today. Everything is ready, the contract is ready and has been approved by the board. It is just a question of finding the possibility to do it."

f1-lotus-grosjean-japan-inline.jpg

Romain Grosjean. (Photo: Lotus F1 Team)

Eric Boullier, who doubles as the head of the group - Gravity - that manages Grosjean, said Lotus continues to believe in the 2011 GP2 champion.

"He deserves to be in formula one, we brought him back because we believe he has a future in formula one. I would be a bit foolish to bring him back and then get rid of him," he said.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%