2013 Champion Predictions

In my little world, Mercedes produces a bonkers car and Hamilton gets his revenge on everyone.

Brain says probably a Red Bull/Ferrari battle with Ferrari having an equal car and thus whoops Vettel´s ass day in day out while Vettel goes to war with DRS boards.

Mclaren weakened but Button will be hunting for third place with Checo just behind him.

Well anyone thinks if Button will perform better than when Hamilton was around there because now he will have the car to his liking and clearly no.1 driver in McLaren and no pressure from Lewis.

i really hope Lotus improve their car a bit so that Kimi can properly challenge for the title next year. it bodes well because their car was good this year, but just didn't have that little bit extra to get the wins, it seems. and if they can find that extra over the winter break, it could be pretty interesting next year :)

I went for jenson. Just think with the car to his liking, also will suit perez imo, he will win it. Gonna say tho it will be an almighty battle with about 6/7 in it going into the last 4 races XD

Thats my prediction anyways :p

Isn't the alternater fixed by now? Meaning there aren't any unreliable parts left on the Red Bull, so I'm expecting that Vettel will take the 2013 championship with more ease.

I think Massa will be stronger next year, which is could because he would push Alons
However I have my doubts that he will outperform Alonso over the year and be in the championchip fight till the end.

Assuming no car will be dominant:
Vettel will be there and Alonso with hoefully a better car than this year.
Button is some kind of inside tipp, because he often stuggles with the car when it doesn't suit him 100%, but also has some intelligance and major speed when his setup is right.
Perez will and must have some good races but he will also do mistakes which is absolutly normal, because he has now to learn to drive for a top team and cope with the preassure.
Kimi for me is the unknown: He was very constant this year, but I somehow missed the little extra bit from him and Renault in terms of performance and aggression.
Gorsjean (if he gets the contract, which I would give him because he certainly has the speed) should have learnd from his mistakes and be cooler next season.
I expect the same from Pastor and I think Hulk will also do good in the Sauber.

Well and Lewis....I really don't expect much from him or should I say from MGP. Besides Nicos win they have failed their expectations 3 years in a row.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 105 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 110 13.3%