2013 British Touring Car Championship

I'll also be at Knockhill, first time, very much looking forward to it :D Any tips on where to sit/stand?

It's only my 2nd year but I sat at the "green" bit (the scribbles on the picture below :whistling:) when I went, it's the main overtaking area so you're more likely to see some action and if they do other stuff between races it's usually up that part of the track, they had drifting and a junior bike race there last year plus some other demonstrations, you're also closer to the paddock/podium. There are wooden benches to sit on or you can take your own camping chair or something like that.

There is a stand opposite (blue bit) where you would maybe see them coming out of Clark's as well as the hairpin. You can stand at T1 and between Clark's and John Weir's as well but I've not really been round that part of the track.

Standing at the red bit you can see them coming out of T1 all the way round to Clark's so you can see the biggest section of track from there. Or you could always just float around and go to different area's for each race, you can use the Mini and Ginetta races to find the best spot :p

It's a great day out, had my tickets booked since November so looking forward to it :D just wish I could get to some of the races in England as well.

knockhill_track.gif

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%