1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Μarussia MR02

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Manolis Sigoulakis, Jan 31, 2013.

1. The car will be launched on February 5th. That means that the car will be tested in all 3 tests for the first time in its short history. Definitely a step forward.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

3. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

This looks like an old lower formula car, only in a larger scale! Interesting stuff!
  4. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is simply one of the most beautiful F1 cars that were ever made.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. they have KERS this year :)
  7. Reminds me of the Ferrari 412T :)

I like it! But the nose was maybe slightly out of proportion.
  8. OMG.... It looks so much longer than anything else invented by man ! The livery along with the nose just makes it out of proportion completely...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Don't know what it is, but when I look at it it feels like something is "missing"
  10. There is no driver inside.:) All cars are different this year, hope that we get even closer races then last year.:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. hardly any sponsors logos ;)
  12. Something looks seriously wrong there. Ugliest one for 2013.
  13. Τhat something must be the paint, which makes the car look bad
  15. To me the car looks like a Indy car, at least the painting. I hope they will show signs of improvement this year.
  16. No idea what you are talking about. :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 3
  17. I must say its very nice.. the low nose is great I think!
  18. Well spotted.
  19. It is confirmed that Marrusia will be running with Ferrari engines and they will also be using their KERS system.
  20. Marauissisa is a bad team as anything running the Cosworth Engine would be. The days when a Cosworth was a good engine are long gone.