2012 V8 Supercars

I'm about to start quali. 3 hours of footage, nice :eek: :D

EDIT: thanks to the guys above for not spoiling anything. But still, it's our own fault if we look at this thread after a race has finished :D

In case any of you guys have missed it

Chrysler Says No To V8Supercars

My question is how much had GRM put on hold expecting this to all happen and more so TC and Skaife said there will be at least 4 manufactures on the grid for 2013.

Rumor going around is that a QLD based team has recently purchased and has sitting in there workshop 2 Hyundai Tau V8 engines sitting there been worked on.

Thanks to MotorsTV, I saw the highlights of race 1.

Am I the only one that thinks that Wall guy in the Holden held back Davidson longer than needed, and liked escaped out of the way when Whincup came?

He lost 1s more than needed, it costed him the win in the end(He parked it because he ran out of fuel, didn't he?).

Guess I'll be happy racing a Ford in VV8S and not a Holden:p

One thing that bugged me was what a scared cat Davidson was. I could see that dive at the hairpin coming by a mile, yet he didn't cover the inside? Have I missed something in the time I wasn't able to see the channel and the series(Last time was the Bathurst 1000 over a year or even two ago)? It's not some retarded tyre rule like DTM had last year to let the one with fresher tyres through, right?

If it had been me in the Ford with worn tyres and a light fuel tank and it was Florian Strauss coming up behind me, I'd just have shut the door the instant he'd blink looking for the inside line:D

He got R2 in the end, yes? Still, I'd expect more blocking for a win on the last lap, a Lewis Hamilton would have gone bananas keeping the top spotxD

Anyway, glad to have the V8S again to watch:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back