2012 TTA Season

Any sources regarding Brovallen and Citroën?
@David Gronvalls

I cba to go through it all to fix any language issues, but here it is!

http://www.cisionwire.se/citroen/r/citroen-dementerar-medverkan-i-tta,c9245312

Citroën does not participate in the new series of TTA. That is the message that Citroën Sweden AB gives the grounds that it has for some time before the false writings in the media that Citroën would participate in the TTA during the upcoming racing season. The information has appeared, among other things, on TTase website with pictures of a race car built by Brovallen Design. The car has components from a Citroen C5 have also been provided with stickers reading "Citroen dealer team."

"Neither the Citroen Racing Citroen or Sweden has any connection to the car that Brovallen Design has built, explains Arnaud Leclerc, Managing Director of Citroën in Scandinavia. "The Citroën as a general agent would participate in the TTA is incorrect."

To the best of Citroën know, Brovallen Design on their own initiative, designed a race car with the shape of a Citroen C5. Citroën Racing, headquartered in Paris, has not previously encountered this type of trademark infringement. "The usual approach is to first turn to Citroen with a query and go into action after having reached an agreement," said Arnaud Leclerc. "But Citroën has no agreement with Brovallen Design and not with TTA, either."

and to add to my previous post, what TTA, and mostly "Flash Engineering" have done with their Porsche cup is stupid if u ask me.

He lost his contract with Posrche and will not run the Carrera Cup, so he starts a new Porsche Cup and takes the drivers from his previously intented series, which will now run with a lower racing series, with older cars. So he takes all the people signed up for that series with new cars and says they are all signed up for the TTA Porsche series, when there are only 2 or 3 drivers who acctually have. The rest of them will probably go with STCC since the now have
Free starting fee (??????????) (We demand to have the same in the Clio Cup too!!!)
totaly 110 minutes of driving (which could mean only 1 race/week, but that is same as what TTA offers)
all races broadcasted live on national television (TTA don't have any TV deals)
gridshow (only STCC and bikes until now)
45 minute sponsor riding after each event (only STCC until now)

and to add to my previous post, what TTA, and mostly "Flash Engineering" have done with their Porsche cup is stupid if u ask me.

He lost his contract with Posrche and will not run the Carrera Cup, so he starts a new Porsche Cup and takes the drivers from his previously intented series, which will now run with a lower racing series, with older cars. So he takes all the people signed up for that series with new cars and says they are all signed up for the TTA Porsche series, when there are only 2 or 3 drivers who acctually have. The rest of them will probably go with STCC since the now have
Free starting fee (??????????) (We demand to have the same in the Clio Cup too!!!)
totaly 110 minutes of driving (which could mean only 1 race/week, but that is same as what TTA offers)
all races broadcasted live on national television (TTA don't have any TV deals)
gridshow (only STCC and bikes until now)
45 minute sponsor riding after each event (only STCC until now)

Any sources to those statements (articles or so?).

West Coast Racing have posted a teaser to the BMW they will be using in TTA :)

149298_10150859735220761_375698930760_12075158_2116066869_n.jpg

The reason for the front grille of the BMW is that they havent yet got approval to use it from BMW according to the Flash Engineering website. That is what was quoted at TenTenths. :)

It was pretty boring race in my opinion, the cars were to fast for the track. They should fit better on Anderstorp on June 2nd. I fear the series will be as good as I have been hoping it should be, but time will tell. This year, Anderstorp and possibly Tierp should be the only tracks that suit these cars; Karlskoga, Gothenburg and Falkenberg are too narrow and slow. The cars still haven't got their KERS systems installed FYI and when that is solved the racing might get better.

Youtube from this weekend, in swedish.

Impressive performance for a bankrupt company :)

Even with a Nissan based engine, it still feels good to see the SAAB name and body shell out front. I love Saab cars. Trionic is still one of the best engine management systems ever developed. Hope somebody will continue to manufacture parts to prolong what is left.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back