2012 Red Bull RB8

Theres already a leaked picture of them getting it off the truck, i cant find it. However you cant see much.
It´s the RB7, the one you have in your signature :)
foto.php

Still better than the Ferrari. But looks like everyone except Mclaren were too lazy to rework the front, and instead chopped the top part down to fit in with the regulations.

Still better than the Ferrari. But looks like everyone except Mclaren were too lazy to rework the front, and instead chopped the top part down to fit in with the regulations.
McLaren always had a lower chassis with their MP series. That's why they choose another solution. I really hope they have success with it cause I hate these ugly cars.

McLaren always had a lower chassis with their MP series. That's why they choose another solution. I really hope they have success with it cause I hate these ugly cars.

Yeah. I really don't like McLaren, as a Schumacher fan, but at least they thought outside the box.

I am hoping the Merc also looks better, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, maybe Ross surprises us and Schumacher get's the car he deserves :)
But I doubt it.

What I really would like to know is, what Bernie thinks about these ugly cars. I'm pretty sure he is not really happy what they do with "his" formula 1.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%