2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing for sure This year proved two things
Lot of people said that Hamilton can't conserve tires and Vettel can't overtake
These two turned out to be false
As Hamilton Conserved Hard tires for 31 laps and Vettel was gaining places from back
What a change we had this season
Vettel who was always starts from front and fly away but we can see him starting from the 2nd row or 3rd row and charging for Win in the very near Future
Two best drivers are Developing their Skills at high
he said it himself his bull is struggling, guess that bull is gettin old or not enuff energy drink compound being mixed with the fuel. either way, crap car, HRT ftw.

Too boring, won't waste my time. Next.
Can't tell if trolling or actually serious... Just because the race last year wasn't amazing, it was still good fun to watch. Was the red flag rule b.s? Sure it was... But that's been fixed and this year teams are A LOT more equal. The races have been legendary here in the past and this year could live up to that expectation.

he said it himself his bull is struggling, guess that bull is gettin old or not enuff energy drink compound being mixed with the fuel. either way, crap car, HRT ftw.
Well i dont think the Bull of Seb struggling he was giving it all in his car and RBR is not a crap car. I don't understand why lot of people hate seb and treating RBR kinda waste team. Don't say cos of Finger.
I think this season needs updates for every track which makes tires work for long time by enlarging the window size
Last time around 40 laps i think the Primes are used for a stint and this time i think it could be reduced to 30 - 35 or may be even less.
But the stage is going to set for the Ultimate street race

Can't tell if trolling or actually serious... Just because the race last year wasn't amazing, it was still good fun to watch. Was the red flag rule b.s? Sure it was... But that's been fixed and this year teams are A LOT more equal. The races have been legendary here in the past and this year could live up to that expectation.

No, it's just very boring to me. No actual overtaking, backmarkers getting in the way all the time and likely the most safety car laps of any race because of the high likelihood of accidents.

I will still be following the results, but it is not a race to look forward to. I got over the hype about 10 years ago when I realised that it is actually a boring race, if you take the tradition away.

It is actually a great track to drive on - just not great for wheel-to-wheel racing.

No I am a true F1 fan, that's not for you to judge.

Every one has an opinion, not all are the same as yours.
How can you say you are a true Formula 1 fan when you won´t watch one of the most prestigious events in Formula 1 history?

Makes no sense but whatever floats you boat.
I guess we have totally different views on what a formula 1 fan is and what an Entertainment fan is.

Not their track, i think C31 will be a lot stronger on faster tracks (Silverstone, Spa, Suzuka). Big chance to repeat victory for Williams, though.

True ! But i have a feeling they might be strong here !! They did well in australia and malaysia !! So they may be good around here !! atleast in managing the tyres !!
yeah good chance for Williams but lotus and redbull will be strong too !

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Normally I never really look forward to the Monaco GP as I find it one of the most boring races of the season (however the atmosphere compensates a lot :whistling:) but with silly season 2012 underway I am actually excited.

Big question is will we see another new winner? Would be so epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000