2012 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I like about singapore is the fact they are driving in the night.
That's just my opinion:D
Singapore is one of a kind track imo, not only is it in the heart of the city, but the corners are very tricky and so tight.... you know me i love tight :)

Meanwhile the Ferrari Bosses head back to Maranello for a crisis meeting, how much to buy out F Massa :D also that guy who has returned, you know the guy who is ice cool? goes by the name of Kimi, he reckons his spouse (team mate) and his buddies will grab a podium for the weekend.

Meanwhile, Martin Whitmarsh is sitting in his hotel drinking a cup of Tea chilling out.

Meanwhile the Ferrari Bosses head back to Maranello for a crisis meeting, how much to buy out F Massa :D also that guy who has returned, you know the guy who is ice cool? goes by the name of Kimi, he reckons his spouse (team mate) and his buddies will grab a podium for the weekend.
Alonso and Raikkonen in one team? Doesn't seem very likely to me. Ferrari isn't a team that sacks drivers halfway the season. So they let Massa look their car really bad for a full year while keeping an eye on the performance of the Iceman, and others.

Alonso and Raikkonen in one team? Doesn't seem very likely to me. Ferrari isn't a team that sacks drivers halfway the season. So they let Massa look their car really bad for a full year while keeping an eye on the performance of the Iceman, and others.
where did i say in my post they are team mates? read the post again you got it totally wrong.

Yeah you're right no way Alonso would have a team mate who could seriously challenge him as number 1. Perez, Kobayashi or Webber would be better options. However, surely Massa will not get another season. SURELY. If Ferrari are serious about taking it to the big boys and maybe later going for a constructors SURELY

Yeah you're right no way Alonso would have a team mate who could seriously challenge him as number 1. Perez, Kobayashi or Webber would be better options. However, surely Massa will not get another season. SURELY. If Ferrari are serious about taking it to the big boys and maybe later going for a constructors SURELY
I´ve never understood where these weird comments come from...

Have you heard him say that? He has had Hamilton as teammate, he´s had Trulli that beat him one year as well.
He has to beat every other driver on the grid so who your teammate are matters zero.

He can´t get much help from Massa because he´s lost it completely as a racing driver.

I´ve never understood where these weird comments come from...

Have you heard him say that? He has had Hamilton as teammate, he´s had Trulli that beat him one year as well.
He has to beat every other driver on the grid so who your teammate are matters zero.

He can´t get much help from Massa because he´s lost it completely as a racing driver.

Yeah but Alonso and Hamilton didnt get along, I think thats where that perception comes from. And Trulli........LOL

I feel bad for Massa, he was once a very quick driver.

Have we figured out now, what the deal is with the BBC coverage? :D
I've never really understood that BBC doesn't do live coverage on every race. They claimed it was about saving money, but there's a full crew on every location. Is the license to broadcast a live race compared to an extended summary really THAT expensive?

Ps. Saw a bit of Sky coverage and it's amazing, especially when they panned and tilted a virtual f1 car in the studio. I'm wondering if Davidson has time left to help out Codies with F1 2012 (don't know if he is asked again anyway).

The problem is they do a live coverage of every race. As i saw one yesterday on YT.
But were do they broadcast it? 10 we know we see on BBC 2, but Melbourne wasnt on that list. :)

The problem is they do a live coverage of every race. As i saw one yesterday on YT.
But were do they broadcast it? 10 we know we see on BBC 2, but Melbourne wasnt on that list. :)
They act like they do a live broadcast. I assume they even record it live (easier to be enthusiastic and saves time). They did a few cuts though (SC period for example).

Trulli was an ok driver, but nothing special. Alonso comprehensively beat him whilst they were team mates in the same car.
He´s just never had a championship winning car and is arguably one of the fastest one-lap drivers in the history of Formula 1.
He did extremely good against Alonso in the first half of 2004 until Briatore kicked him off the team.

I said Perez has a bright future in F1 ....hopes for a Ferrari....he is just that quiet person that manages points...im pretty sure if yo pu thim on a competitive team, lemme take that back, on a faster car that he can actually show some true colors. thats just me.

So then only one DRS zone for this race. Interesting, thought there'd be 2. Although I'd scrap DRS altogether if I had a say, so it's better.

Also, for me it would make more sense if you could only use DRS in quali and practice in the DRS, like it would be in the race, because we could easily see the 2 Mercs on the front row this weekend, and then fall out the top 10 in the race - both on pace.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a Schumi pole, but that would unfairly heighten my anticipation for the race, even though I know it would turn out as stated above :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%