1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by Michael Brown, Oct 8, 2012.

Who will win the Korean Grand Prix?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2012.
  1. Sebastian Vettel

33.9%
  2. Mark Webber

4.8%
  3. Jenson Button

4.5%
  4. Lewis Hamilton

13.1%
  5. Fernando Alonso

22.3%
  6. Felipe Massa

3.3%
  7. Michael Schumacher

6.0%
  8. Nico Rosberg

0.3%
  9. Kimi Raikkonen

7.1%
  10. Romain Grosjean

2.4%
  11. Someone Else

2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Photo courtesy of f1fanatic.co.uk

[​IMG]

Event Schedule (Local Time):

Friday 12 October
    Free Practice 1: 10:00 - 11:30
    Free Practice 2: 14:00 - 15:30

Saturday 13 October
    Free Practice 3: 11:00 - 12:00
    Qualifying: 14:00

Sunday 14 October
    Race: 15:00

• Like Like x 2
  2. OMG. SOMEONE ADDED A POLL FOR ONCE!!!!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not only that, mine is set to close after qualifying

• Like Like x 2
  4. Alonso's onboard was the best I could find on Youtube, but the Official Formula 1 Website has Hamilton's pole position from last year (must log in).

5. Well it was a good Idea to lock the Poll before race day Micheal

6. Oppa F1 style!

7. this race id going to be a nerve racking one since the championship is only a 4 point diff seems ferrari is having performance issues with the car or is alonso pressure built

8. Oppa Yeongam Style
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349723791.654677.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. I don't think Ferrari is having performance issues. They had the second best "race pace" car on the grid in Japan and Alonso would have been there fighting for 2nd or 3rd if he did not have his first turn incident (just as Webber would have been up there fighting for a podium spot had he not been taken out by Grosjean). No Ferrari hasn't gotten worse. It's just that Red Bull has gotten so much better than anyone else.

But the season is far from over, there are still five more races to go.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If RBR wins next race then championship is over, Vettel will take it.

If Hamilton wins, we know Suzuka was a fluke (which in some ways it was)

If Alonso wins, it´s a battle between ALO and VET.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I voted for Hamilton. Korea is all about having a balanced gar that is good at straights, fast corners and slow corners, and the McLaren is still the most well-rounded car on the grid.

12. Mclaren is very good and have 2 really good cars and the last few races proved other then the gear box problem they may had but its fast

13. It will certainly be a very interesting race that could determine the future of the championship battle. Vettel is now within striking distance and the pressure will be on Alonso to keep him at bay.

And the race will be on my birthday, so it certainly won't be a bad way to ring in my 20's!

14. nice!! singapore was on my birthday

15. People were saying the championship was lost for Vettel when he retired back in Italy. Predicting things this season is often useless

16. true but make a 50 point jump up plus some points on spa helped him jump back up and alonso get 3 dnf by fault of other drivers makes this a who will win this year really good battle for this season im wait to see who will win it this year im behind ferrari always have been but vettle is coming with a vengence

17. You increased Alonso DNF to 3
    He had only 2 one in Spa and other in Suzuka

18. If Felipe baby can bring that determination from Suzuka (just look at his face when he was in that room before going for the trophy ceremony in Suzuka, he was like the old Felipe) then I expect him to put that Ferrari in the top 3. :)

Edit: Is it only me who misses wet weather races? (wet from start to finish)

19. Apparently Hamilton did have a small defect on his rear suspension, hence the lackluster performance.
    Should be good for this weekend.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103277

20. Mclaren was quick Last year so i guess they can do the same this year
    SO I'm Expecting a Vettel- Hamilton 1-2 on Saturday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.