Friday 12 October
Free Practice 1: 10:00 - 11:30
Free Practice 2: 14:00 - 15:30

Saturday 13 October
Free Practice 3: 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying: 14:00

Sunday 14 October
Race: 15:00

this race id going to be a nerve racking one since the championship is only a 4 point diff seems ferrari is having performance issues with the car or is alonso pressure built

this race id going to be a nerve racking one since the championship is only a 4 point diff seems ferrari is having performance issues with the car or is alonso pressure built

I don't think Ferrari is having performance issues. They had the second best "race pace" car on the grid in Japan and Alonso would have been there fighting for 2nd or 3rd if he did not have his first turn incident (just as Webber would have been up there fighting for a podium spot had he not been taken out by Grosjean). No Ferrari hasn't gotten worse. It's just that Red Bull has gotten so much better than anyone else.

But the season is far from over, there are still five more races to go.

It will certainly be a very interesting race that could determine the future of the championship battle. Vettel is now within striking distance and the pressure will be on Alonso to keep him at bay.

And the race will be on my birthday, so it certainly won't be a bad way to ring in my 20's!

It will certainly be a very interesting race that could determine the future of the championship battle. Vettel is now within striking distance and the pressure will be on Alonso to keep him at bay.

And the race will be on my birthday, so it certainly won't be a bad way to ring in my 20's!
nice!! singapore was on my birthday

People were saying the championship was lost for Vettel when he retired back in Italy. Predicting things this season is often useless
true but make a 50 point jump up plus some points on spa helped him jump back up and alonso get 3 dnf by fault of other drivers makes this a who will win this year really good battle for this season im wait to see who will win it this year im behind ferrari always have been but vettle is coming with a vengence

true but make a 50 point jump up plus some points on spa helped him jump back up and alonso get 3 dnf by fault of other drivers makes this a who will win this year really good battle for this season im wait to see who will win it this year im behind ferrari always have been but vettle is coming with a vengence
You increased Alonso DNF to 3
He had only 2 one in Spa and other in Suzuka

If Felipe baby can bring that determination from Suzuka (just look at his face when he was in that room before going for the trophy ceremony in Suzuka, he was like the old Felipe) then I expect him to put that Ferrari in the top 3. :)

Edit: Is it only me who misses wet weather races? (wet from start to finish)

Apparently Hamilton did have a small defect on his rear suspension, hence the lackluster performance.
Should be good for this weekend.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103277

"I hoped it wasn't my fault, but fortunately the guys did a lot of analysis after the race and found our that we had a failure on part of the rear suspension, so that's comforting."
When quizzed on the exact nature of the problem, Hamilton added: "It's not a suspension failure, because I could still drive with it.
"There was just a part that helps the balance and when you set it up it should react in one way but it didn't do that.
"I'm happy that we found something, so it won't be a problem for this weekend."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years