2012 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh noes look at the qualifying...great ima sleep this race through once again....good job not developign a car Mclaren...

happy for Kamui, lets just hope he has a decent start. Alonso just lost the championship here, that car is 1.5 off the pace once again...and Mclaren almost half a sec....yup its over, lets just give away the wdc and Ct.

oh noes look at the qualifying...great ima sleep this race through once again....good job not developign a car Mclaren...

happy for Kamui, lets just hope he has a decent start. Alonso just lost the championship here, that car is 1.5 off the pace once again...and Mclaren almost half a sec....yup its over, lets just give away the wdc and Ct.
Well the yellow flag affected Alonso and everyone behind him, so qualifying was very anti-climatic.

Sauber for the win!!! (or a podium at least.) :)
Kobayashi 4th, Perez 6th in qualifying and 3rd and 5th on the grid after Button's relegation.

Sadly, Red Bull is going to be 1-2. Baring any mechanical failures or collisions. Hamilton is already preparing himself for the positions he is probably going to be in next year - only 9th. I really hope that the Red Bull's won't run away. Alonso is only 7th. Looking at the results it seems it will be battle royal for the positions in the top 5.

P.S. What's up with DDRS? With all the problems Lotus have with this system I even start to wonder if it exists or what is the point of developing it further? Shed some light on me :p

What happen in qualify??? I woke up just as it ended. :(
I see Hamilton in 9th? (while Button is a whole 1sec quicker) I also notice that DLR is in 21st position and SO close to Glock!! Now that is an achievement from HRT. (just 1,036% from the fastest man in Q1)

Very interesting what Sauber could do from these starting positions. Grosjean also starts pretty high, and Lotus long run pace in FP2 was very very good. I don't think Red Bulls will have easy race tomorrow in Suzuka.

"Following qualifying Vettel was asked to go to the stewards after it was alleged he blocked Alonso at the chicane. He was given a reprimand but allowed to keep his pole position. "

shocker...other driver would of been penalized. what a shame.

"Following qualifying Vettel was asked to go to the stewards after it was alleged he blocked Alonso at the chicane. He was given a reprimand but allowed to keep his pole position. "

shocker...other driver would of been penalized. what a shame.

There is a difference between supporting Alonso, and hating other drivers just because they aren't Alonso.

Learn the difference please.

I agree with the broadcasters about 130R, cars should not slow down after the corner simply due to that closing speed. Either everyone lives with being blocked into the opening of your hot lap or everyone is penelised for blocking (no matter the effect) or simply a rule is brought in to stop drivers from slowing down to get better track position for their hot lap.

I agree with the broadcasters about 130R, cars should not slow down after the corner simply due to that closing speed. Either everyone lives with being blocked into the opening of your hot lap or everyone is penelised for blocking (no matter the effect) or simply a rule is brought in to stop drivers from slowing down to get better track position for their hot lap.

It is kind of funny to imply that Vettel should have been penalised there.

Well anyway, hope Vettel doesn't suffer an alternator failure on Sunday.
I know some of you wish he did, but in my opinion, that is not the philosophy of F1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%