2012 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Button. Technical track needs a technically great driver. As Perez' car isn't good enough my vote goes to Jenson to win here.
Perez might spring a Excellent drive in this track with Sauber updates but Don't count Out Kamui too At his home track he always Performed well and he tries to do it again
At the Front it could be a battle between the JB, SV, LH, FA,KR i guess.

observing With all the News of transfers how much all got distracted from the season
i guess it will be hard for both Mclaren members and Schumacher

Don't think so. It was a good move on behalf of all the teams involved to do it on an off-weekend. That way they have some time to reflect and not have it affect performance. If these guys are truly professionals they'll still give it their all for the next 6 races.

I predict a screwed up McLaren pitstop next weekend for Lewis.

Is it because I am black? No, its because you have signed a contract with our rivals!
I don't think so but
I've read some where that if a Driver accepts a contract mid season his Results will go down
This was happened with Mark too he won the British GP and signed a Contract now He was struggling to make points
Lets see what happens with Lewis now

I don't think so but
I've read some where that if a Driver accepts a contract mid season his Results will go down
This was happened with Mark too he won the British GP and signed a Contract now He was struggling to make points
Lets see what happens with Lewis now

I thought it was a pretty foolish move by Red Bull to resign him not even midway through the season. Even last year when Red Bull had the dominant car Mark never really capitalized on the advantage they had, unlike Vettel.

I thought it was a pretty foolish move by Red Bull to resign him not even midway through the season. Even last year when Red Bull had the dominant car Mark never really capitalized on the advantage they had, unlike Vettel.
Well Mark is also Very good Driver he knows how to push some times he shows Much more maturity than Seb but when it came down to results Vettel Always tops it.
But i don't think he Showed a good Result after Silverstone . I guess the ban on Engine Mapping hurted Mark than Seb as every one expected

I predict a screwed up McLaren pitstop next weekend for Lewis.

Is it because I am black? No, its because you have signed a contract with our rivals!
No. I think McLaren will do the best they can for Lewis now just to try to prove that he's made a mistake.

If things go perfectly for Lewis for the rest of the season, he will be thinking oh sh*t, what have I done?

Let's not forget that their are A LOT of sponsorship money that could be won if Lewis managed to win the championship and Mclaren took the constructors championship.

So I don't think the team will try to do something bad for Lewis because that would be stupid if Mclaren would be willing to lose their chance to gain more money and sponsors for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%