2012 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Alonso and Massa switched souls? Although it's bad when something unexpected happens this result is good for the championship. Anyways seems McLaren finally getting the consistently good results. And you have to feel for Hulkenberg.

By the way - Hamilton vs Massa: The Saga continues.:D

They can change everything that is broken during Parc Fermé. Of course only if they can prove it's broken or just about to break but that shouldnt be the problem.

edit: @ Kartik:
No. Onyl gearbox and engine will give you penalties.

Qualifying Pics will come Soon!

Desktop08-09-201217-24-20-412.png

Desktop08-09-201212-27-25-954.png

Massa needs to get at least a podium if he wants any chance of keeping his ride. Montezemolo wants good results and today was certainly a step in the right direction.

Shame about Alonso's problem, he would've certainly been challenging for the pole if it wasn't for the roll bar. I still look forward to him having a great race tomorrow if he can get through the first chicane well, he certainly had one of the best cars in the field during quali. I knew something was wrong when they came back into pits after Massa took a flying lap at the start of the session.

I wouldn't call Hamilton's lap perfect, he even said it himself, he had one or two mistakes coming out of the slow corners with the back of the car sliding around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back