2012 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alonso will win the championship because everyone behind him keeps taking points off each other. Expect RBR to come back at Singapore, but fall a bit behind in the next few races, before winning on Abu Dhabi of course.

Anyone watched the grid walk when they met the Texan guy that owned the COTA?
It was like he was a salesman or something. Really felt like an alien on european soil lol.
Probably a nice guy but so much in your face and so much talking and when they said he used to run for President it all became clear ;)

Well it is his job to sell the track to everyone and try to get the most people there he can. It was a rather random appearance, unless he was there on his own time, it was certainly an odd grand prix to choose if he was there to promote the track.

Well it is his job to sell the track to everyone and try to get the most people there he can. It was a rather random appearance, unless he was there on his own time, it was certainly an odd grand prix to choose if he was there to promote the track.
Yea that i understand but still, he came off obnoxious to me.
And it looked and sounded like it was his first time outside the borders ;)

No doubt he´s got good intentions though, track will be SICK.

NXi7W.jpg

Massa started the race third, Alonso started the race tenth. You really think Felippe helped Alonso or the team anyhow? :O_o: After overtaking Massa, Alonso created a new gap of around 7 seconds on him... but I can understand brazilian press wants to see it like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back