2012 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Horner to Sky sports : It is Really News to me Because No ride Height has ever been changed in parc Ferme . At all the Times the car has Conformed No Ride height is changed Manually or with any tools or with anything like that

Well they installed a couple of things which are obviously illegal and can be seen easily.

Back to the business:
I think it's damage limitation for Ferrari and Alonso this weekend. The Ferrari doesn't look particularry fast this time.
Hopefully it's going to rain tomorrow :D

What was the Weather Forecast for tomorrow i guess Ferrari was Hoping for Wet race

I don't think Ferrari is the only team, preparing for a wet race while still trying to save their dry weather tires. That was a very un-Red Bull like qualifying session with Webber not even making it into Q3 and Vettel not exactly trying that hard. When was the last time Vettel abandoned a Q3 qualifying session with 1 1/2 minutes still remaining in it. It appears that only two drivers actually tried in Q3. Hamilton who thanks to doing well in Q1 with his prime tires, still had a set of options to thrash in Q3 and Grosjean. Everyone else appeared to just go through the motions in Q3. The races have been interesting with the Pirelli tires, but qualifying is often anti-climatic with them.

Chanses or raining from F1.com

Interesting fact, HRT have improved from last years qualify time by 0.4s and last years lap was on SS. ;)
While pole was 1.1s slower. :)

Part of this is related to the tires Pirelli brings to the 2012 race. In 2011 they used super-soft and softs. But in 2012 they are using soft and mediums. But with the blown diffuser ban in 2012, the cars just do not corner as fast as they did last year. F1 is still an awesome racing circuit, but I wish the FIA wasn't always trying to slow the teams down.

Part of this is related to the tires Pirelli brings to the 2012 race. In 2011 they used super-soft and softs. But in 2012 they are using soft and mediums. But with the blown diffuser ban in 2012, the cars just do not corner as fast as they did last year. F1 is still an awesome racing circuit, but I wish the FIA wasn't always trying to slow the teams down.
True indeed, I just wanted to highlight that the slower teams are improving for each season because many tend to say that they aren't doing so. (specially HRT and Marussia)

It's more and more likely it's going to rain in the race. In that case it's race to lose for Hamilton. I don't think Lotus will be very competitive in rain, in the other hand Alonso could always pull something out of the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 163 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.6%