2012 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just saying, Alonso was crying a lot more about Petrov holding him back in 2010 and Kimi probably said something like this "I can't get closer to Hamilton". So one of the radio's was on air (which no one went and called Alonso for a bat overtaker) and the other one wasn't but I don't see how this kind of reaction proves if someone is bad or good on overtaking.
This is just shows how some people react when they get frustrated.

Kimi was just narrating the situation "My only chance is that his tyres give up in the end'. It is not the first time that I hear Kimi making a live on-board commentary. Which I find strange (his team should be able to deduce such things). I don't know if he does it for the benefit of the audience (that would be so un-kimi-like) or so he guarantees that the engineer will not bother him for the rest of the race (sounds about him).

Also radio with Button was funny,
-plan B,
-sure?
-well... no, hold plan A,
(5 min)
-plan B
-(not transmitted, but surely said) WTF

And yes, Alonso did not make the best example on Abu-Dhabi. But I wonder what would baby-shumi do in a similar situation, it would not surprise me that he followed the old schumi and trashed the car against somebody. Extremely bad losers these german champions...

Kimi was just narrating the situation "My only chance is that his tyres give up in the end'. It is not the first time that I hear Kimi making a live on-board commentary. Which I find strange (his team should be able to deduce such things). I don't know if he does it for the benefit of the audience (that would be so un-kimi-like) or so he guarantees that the engineer will not bother him for the rest of the race (sounds about him).

Also radio with Button was funny,
-plan B,
-sure?
-well... no, hold plan A,
(5 min)
-plan B
-(not transmitted, but surely said) WTF

And yes, Alonso did not make the best example on Abu-Dhabi. But I wonder what would baby-shumi do in a similar situation, it would not surprise me that he followed the old schumi and trashed the car against somebody. Extremely bad losers these german champions...
I think you have miss understood why I mentioned Kimi's and Alonso's radio, it was because Chris was calling Vettel a cry-baby and not a good overtaker due to his frustration. ;)

1) Hamilton deserved to win the race, he was fast all the weekend and the car was capable. You clearly hate Hamilton with no reasons at all, you can't deny it. Saying "Lewis is still way down there" when he leads most of the race, gets pole and is fastest in most practice sessions just shows how idiotic you are.

2) Vettel being risky ? How was he risky, he came out of the pits on cold tyres and on a tight line because of the pit exit. Obviously he was going to be slower in Turn 1 than Alonso, he stayed to the inside to defend, that isn't risky at all. If anything, Alonso was being risky for trying to cutback.

You are the sole reason why I dislike Alonso. I hate his fans, not him, and his fans make me dislike him. Just like I dislike Cal Crutchlow in Moto GP because of Biased Commentators.
he was risky as in the front wing of fernando almost grazing his rear tyres, thats risky, didnt say he didnt have to -.-' , and it was obviously risky for alonso too, but whats worse? losing some part of your front end? or loosing several spots to flats? not saying he doesnt ahve the right to be risky, but it could of gone down either way. read next time before your blatant comments. and is no suprised to me the "likers" are just nothing but either lewis fans or vettel fans that can't take a simple negative comment which has either hate or no hate into it, as if there were such rules. what are your? hate comment police? lol, can i troll you on your olympics? that should be hate, but I rather now lower myself down to yor 3rd grade level.

Yes hamilton deserved it, i never said he didnt deserved it. I simply quoted "hamilton strong", yes as a driver, as a car? im still doubtful. DO i hate him? LOL, funny, that was nowhere near a hate comment, it was a meere statistic comment given that he still far from leading the championship, matter fact Lewis is like my only hope if redbull were to be leading or closing the gap, I never hated Lewis and that comment didnt imply that one bit, again, kid, go to school, learn to comprehend or ask if you hate before amusing me with yoour "biased" attacks lol.

....and if there is hate, im sure your are more than free to willingly express yourself about him/her, regardless of others views, as long as you keep it as clean as possible, again kid, go back and re-read. good day.

Now Kimi, his win is way overdue by now, he is the "king" of spa, and with Lotus and their rear wing "turbo charged" drs they are so talking about it we have to wait and see. I just hope temps aren't so low, which wil not realy help them.

As for Ferrari, their dry performance in Q and Race wasnt the best to be honest, perhaps it was the tyres. Oh well, they won enough championships as a team, but as their driver, he has a chance, but im afraid their performance no matter how many trick bags Alonso can pull, his WC is slightly going to blur, especially after Monza, thats just my opinion, HATE HATE HATE HATE, lol.

Sebastian still has a chance, he himself said it, he is very impatience, and we saw that in Germany, which is totally understanable. Webber just needs to keep scoring, I'm sure he'll catch Alonso.

and now 30 days of re-playing the first 10 races.

Okay Guys Now we have a Month break for On track Races But in the Mean time lets discuss on the Development Race of teams with all the Teams Ups and Downs and what needed to done to make their respective cars stronger for the Next half of season

Does anyone know why the start was aborted? Was it because Romain Grosjean wasn't lined up close enough in his grid spot? It wasn't because Schumacher stalled his car as he turned his car off after nobody moved after the flashing yellow lights came on.

No proof but he wasn´t in the correct box. You can see the one yellow flag sticking out from the pit wall just before the start.

He just made a mistake, Kobayashi maybe played with his mind a little bit there which threw him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back