2012 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say that we get a full wet race just like in 2008 (that was probably the best modern wet weather F1 race I had seen in a long time :3 ) which cars do you expect to be fighting for the lead and which drivers do you belive will be up there?

I belive that the Mclaren, RBR, Lotus and Sauber will be up there fighting for the lead.

Williams should be up there if it rains (going on Malaysia). Hell, even Senna managed P6 there! And Maldonado was running really well until he managed to miss his pitbox and have to go round again and pit. He still recovered to P10 before an engine failure too..

All the time Redbull and Ferrari want to Improve their Car they never want to loose any thing and always tries to find the tenths or Hundreds of a Second More where as this Kind of Approach was lacking in Mclaren all the time

dark day, dark night? lovely title for Grosjean.

speed tv has said this is the wettest England has been in years? is that true? I thought it was always wet (which I do love living in cold wet weather)

the FIA ought to throw them a few extra wet tyres really, they wont come out since they are trying to save them.

Monsoon tyres, dammit. Either that put an electronic charge through the garage (in wet weather) if the car hasn't run in a certain amount of time; say 30 minutes. Nothing like a tazer to get people motivated.

1-1.png

2-1.png

1212.png

12122.png

Hi guys,
So it's time to cross fingers and hope for a race to happen if it rains significantly heavy.

Hope i hav not done any injustice to the British Flag.
And thanx to Allianz for such a good track map.
Hope u like it;

Untitled-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%