2012 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fan of RBR and someone who is beginning to see how talented Romain Grosjean is, I am hoping something is done with these faulty Renault alternators (LOL for all I know the alternator in Vettel's and alternator in Grosjean's car are the not the same). At least from my perspective it stinks that two young stars who shone brightly in yesterday's race were brought down to earth with failing alternators in their Renault powered race cars at almost the same time in the race. :mad:
Yeah it could be Grosjeans day or Vettels day but it was in the Past now
I really wish either of Sebastian or Lewis to win this British GP as they don't want Title to loose to Fernando but Alonso has the Best Advantage for now:)

Hoping for Alonso or Schumacher as they are my favourite drivers and out of those two I hope for Alonso so he can win the championship. Ferrari looks strong as well and Mercedes can be good because the track suits them. But I think Vettel will be strong because of his qualifying pace and first stint pace.

I'll be there for the 14th time in a row (the upside of being born into a family obsessed with F! :D)

Hoping for Bruno to do well, I love him despite what everyone else says about him - and I think he is a good enough driver to be there on merit, he just needs to catch a break...

Otherwise hoping for a Lewis win as always. If anything though, I'm looking forward to the support race - historic F1 in 4 classes from mid 60's to mid 80's... THAT will be amazing :)

So if one person or team dominates the season, that means the whole season is boring ? It's not all about the win. Last season was a great season and just because you don't like RBR or Vettel, doen't mean that it is a boring season.

I never remember people saying Schumacher and Ferrari were boring. People were saying that Schumacher was a great driver. However if Vettel and Red Bull are winning, it means they are terrible for the sport...

Vettel made a lot of Hard work to win the 2011 Championship so do his team that's why they are Dominant
Oh yeah, driving at the front in clean air with the best car (with its rear pretty much glued to the track) must be SOO tiring.
I still can't understand How Vettel get so much time when his car was inferior to top speed and Quick in Corners
Cause usually there are more corners than full speed straights?

Oh yeah, driving at the front in clean air with the best car (with its rear pretty much glued to the track) must be SOO tiring.

Cause usually there are more corners than full speed straights?
Yeah you are absolutely right he made him self Drive in clean air for most of time with his hard work in qualifying .....And also Monza had most of Corners

Oh no!

weather.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back