2012 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually the size of the sponsors on cars will tell how much money is being spent :)
One little logo left it seems ;)

Marussia_MR01_Sage_Newcastle_March_2012.jpg
The diffuser of that car... At first i thought its a GP2 car, very strange.

I was expecting a 1-2 finish here
Can't say which team can do it but Capable teams are Redbull ,Lotus and Mclaren
We really Missed 1-2 Finishes in the Early part but i was expecting atleast one 1-2 Finish through out the Season.

Keep in mind everyone that this is the one place where we will be surprised the most (no, not Malaysia). Summer updates, amazing track, and the "localized weather", as Codies call it.

Perhaps we will see which team has developed its car the best.

Would like to see Hamilton win but I'm intrigued to see what Raikkonen can do with his double-DRS. Surely Sauber must be considered a genuine threat, considering what happened in Malaysia?

Wanted to vote Lewis but IF and it is an almighty IF it stays dry at Spa,
Raikkonen is a spa master and his Lotus will be capable with the F-Duct, they are using the Mediums and Hard tyres so no danger about tyre wear this weekend so he can get them up to temp in Qually over a few laps (remember Lotus need warm temps to get the best grip quick) so Lotus should be on top form at this track & Monza...Unless it rains :).

About the Mediums and Hards, they aren't using them because of Tyre deg hence why I said they can do a few laps, it is because of Blisters last year same goes for Monza :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%