1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2012 Ferrai Paddock and Trailer

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Slave, Apr 30, 2012.

• Like Like x 4
  1. are you going to make every Paddock + trailer? :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. we can only hope!! :thumbsup:

3. All we can say is thanks for sharing and great job :thumbsup: You make it fast, make it easy... keep going :p

4. I don't have enough pictures for the trailers,please help me find it and send me!
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Which ones you got so we can send you the rest?

6. You can send anything.

7. Is this in higher resolution than the standard paddock/trailer?

Looks great btw.

8. The trailer is 2048 resolution,i don't know wich size the standard trailer resolution.

9. Is there any way to preview this in game without being a driver for Ferrari?

10. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Unfortunately you can clearly see where the logos etc have been painted around.

Plus it really does need the black panel lines on there, the sides look to unrealistic without them.

Perhaps redo the whole truck slave, and put back the panel lines.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. What program is ML? What do you use?This would be a great help to me.
    Thanks!

12. I modified the truck! Added panel lines.
    Thanks again ML :)

13. Hello Slave I decree myself a Ferrari paddock and trailers, see if you like, in New Ferrari paddock .. let me know ... thanks;)

14. gaetano I think people will prefer the real paddock than a fictional one...

15. Why are the fictional car liveries so popular then? :sneaky:

16. I guess you still haven't readed my message :cautious: I said paddock, not cars.

17. Hey guys! Any additions to create a great work everyone, let's be happy that there are some people who prepare them ;)

18. Lol everything's fine Slave, it's just an oppinion about paddocks, he might though I meant it was in general but it's all about paddocks.