2012 DTM Season

Yea i think they can run in Le Mans 24H with some modifications. remember hearing something about that.

Ok, they can run in Lemans. With a few modifications. Ok that is what I already knew. So nobody knows it if they will or dont will run on an endurance race(right?). Lets hope cause it would be beautiful.

Also a intresting twist to the BMW DTM entry is that BMW are looking to see if the BMW DTM car can be entered into the Le Mans series as the engine they are putting in the DTM car will take arround 7,000km between rebuilds, whitch for a GTE entry that will more or less be a full Le Mans race distance. This was reported in this months Race Car Engineering.

Also a intresting twist to the BMW DTM entry is that BMW are looking to see if the BMW DTM car can be entered into the Le Mans series as the engine they are putting in the DTM car will take arround 7,000km between rebuilds, whitch for a GTE entry that will more or less be a full Le Mans race distance. This was reported in this months Race Car Engineering.

Thanks for the info mate. So which year they will enter this or next? That would be the next question.
There is nothing revealed yet lets see.

Thanks for the info mate. So which year they will enter this or next? That would be the next question.
There is nothing revealed yet lets see.
Definitely not this year, i can´t imagine they going this late to let the press know they will participate.
Nothing is set yet, we don´t even know if it possible to enter Le Mans.

If possible then 2013 i think. But with the new M3 maybe :p

And some nice pictures of the Audi tub.

I wonder if Ekström, if he still drives, have had a bad check on it during this winter, will be able to pull off a championship win again or if a new star will rise :D

I hope I get to see some of the races either on tv or online :)

And it will be fun to see new cars for this season

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years