2012 Caterham CT-01

192168.jpg

512020684.jpg

:)

Caterham news from @MikeGascoyne: "Testing finished for the day unfortunately. No problem with the car but a damaged starter shaft means we can't start it"

1st choice: Cooling KERS and other equipment. Doesn't slow down air as much as a radiator does so it can be probably returned back to the airflow. It does slow down so it might be used to direct airflow. Need to see the exit first..
2nd choice: Exit around the exhaust? That create interesting conditions, slow moving slightly warmed air surrounds the hot high velocity exhaust.. But first we need to really locate the exit.

1st choice sounds a bit more relavent since Caterham and RBR have the same KERS (I might be 100% wrong on that one) and their KERS isn't the more reliable one in the grid but if I may ask, in which season was this picture taken?

I know it is enough with one arrow, but four was fun! :p
You can never have too many arrows!
300shot.jpg
Ooooooook, maybe you can...

Anyway - that's a hole? I think that's just some kind of a cavity that channels the air around... to... something... It's just the shadow and reflection of the horizontal fin-thingy that makes it look like a hole.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back