2012 24 Hours of Le Mans

It's not beautiful indeed. But I like thinking outside of the box.
Have you seen the Garage 56 entry for next year? Compared with that, is the Delta Wing beautiful.

e510c0dbe0c04206d7b78b129cce41a7.jpg

2012_Le_Mans_GreenGT01.jpg

No idea, but it might get dangerous for the regular le mans drivers under-/overestimating these concepts on track. See Nakajima vs. Delta Wing. :confused:

Great race, but the finish was mediocre. Both, from a Eurosport TV audience point of view and Audi fan. Now I'm no a fan of Audi, but their performance wasn't great. Given that they hadn't a single serious competitor for more then half of the 24hrs their racing was subpar although Dumas show after his crash was unparalleled. The full coverage, complete on screen time of the Audi finish and following endless interviews with the usual yada yada by Ullrich and company was a let down for those (me :p ) who wanted to see all the cars crossing the finish line and seeing the drivers of all classes celebrating.

:whistling:

Too bad for Toyota at the Le Mans, would have really loved to see them doing better!
Audi, well although they won it wasn't that easy this time with all the problems they had.

As for the Garage 56, it looks better than the Nissan IMO, reminds me of a CANAM car :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back