F1 2012 2012-2016 - A Formula One Career Story

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the (second) attempt to launch a Formula One Career Story, where we follow the virtual career of a fictional driver: Daniël 'Danny' Hoven. He makes his debut in 2012 and we'll keep following him over 5 seasons, as we advance through the Codemasters games of F1 2012, F1 2013, F1 2014 (or the 2014 season within) F1 2015 and by the time we make it here, no doubt F1 2016 will be out on the market...

The backstory in these threads of Racedepartment will be supported by a Racetube/Youtube movie-series. Please keep in mind it's all good fun and nothing professional. I hope you enjoy the story!

goUbEWC.png

A recap of the movie about the first race, as we move on to the second weekend:
The 2012 Malaysian GP!!

Comments and suggestions are welcome - I'm aware of the shaky microphone and my not very enthusiastic way of narrating ;)

jP4WCgU.png

• Deleted member 161052

"You would never expect a young Mexican, like Sergio Pérez, to take pole position on their second Formula One season in a midfield team such as Sauber"

"You would never expect a young Mexican, like Sergio Pérez, to take pole position on their second Formula One season in a midfield team such as Sauber"

Indeed @airutonpurosuto8912 - it came very unexpected, but so did the rain...

I must say you are making realy nice backstory to this, mate you could be making movies. :)

Thanks @MrTheRacer it will become even more interesting, I promise.

The reason why the movies take so long, is not because of a lack of time. It's because I live in a modest apartment and I hardly ever have the opportunity to have a quiet moment and do commentary for the movies. (or when it is quiet it needs to stay that way; children sleeping)

I therefore, am going to try and serve the next few movies without commentary. This will hopefully speed things up a bit and another plus is that more emphasis will be put on the story and on Danimal F1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back