2011 Scandinavian Touring Car Championship

Haha to be honest, who will still watch STCC after this year? They still haven't officially named the champion of last season... Bunch of Farmers if you ask me.

TTA all the way!

As far as I've heard, there still hasn't been an official message from STCC saying that Rydell actually won it. Biogas.se have still to await if their complaint will go though. But I might have missed something...

Haha to be honest, who will still watch STCC after this year? They still haven't officially named the champion of last season... Bunch of Farmers if you ask me.

TTA all the way!

Attitudes like this are one of the key reasons why the racing scene at top level in Sweden are split into 2 camps. Silly comments based on wrong facts, that's what we have in every Swedish motorsport forum from both STCC and TTA fans. It really is a sandbox game of low level when you read on Swedish discussion boards, although it's getting a bit better as time goes.

For your information, it's the SBF (Swedish racing federation) that have done mistakes by not knowing their own legal regulations. STCC as an organisation has not done something wrong in this case. SBF will also have the same function in TTA, so we might as well have gotten all this trouble if it was the TTA champion that would have been decided. But luckily, TTA has started a discussion with SBF to avoid these problems for 2012 and on.

I agree that it's a complete joke that SBF managed to screw up such a great end of the 2011 STCC season. So blame SBF if you want to put the blame on someone. If you don't like the technical regulations, well then you can blame the STCC company:).

Attitudes like this are one of the key reasons why the racing scene at top level in Sweden are split into 2 camps. Silly comments based on wrong facts, that's what we have in every Swedish motorsport forum from both STCC and TTA fans. It really is a sandbox game of low level when you read on Swedish discussion boards, although it's getting a bit better as time goes.

For your information, it's the SBF (Swedish racing federation) that have done mistakes by not knowing their own legal regulations. STCC as an organisation has not done something wrong in this case. SBF will also have the same function in TTA, so we might as well have gotten all this trouble if it was the TTA champion that would have been decided. But luckily, TTA has started a discussion with SBF to avoid these problems for 2012 and on.

I agree that it's a complete joke that SBF managed to screw up such a great end of the 2011 STCC season. So blame SBF if you want to put the blame on someone. If you don't like the technical regulations, well then you can blame the STCC company:).

But I might have missed something...

As much as I knew, STCC had recieved complaints from Biogas.se about Rydell overtaking Björk under a yellow flag. This was submitted several times, due to someone (not going to mess up my facts again here :() saying that the complaint that they had filled in was not completed correctly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.5%