Resource icon

MGP13 2011 San Carlo Gresini Team (Marco Simoncelli) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mmpaw37 submitted a new resource:

2011 SAN CARLO GRESINI TEAM (MARCO SIMONCELLI) MOD - MotoGP 13 2011 San Carlo Gresini Team with Marco Simoncelli

2011 SAN CARLO GRESINI HONDA - MARCO SIMONCELLI MOD
By mmpaw37
Here you have the Marco Simoncelli mod you've all been waiting for!.
It is based on the 2011 San Carlo gresini Team.

We all know the tragic events that befell that season. This mod is a tribute to the fantastic rider and human being Marco Simoncelli was...he will never be forgotten...God bless you Marco!...R.I.P.
I have modified the LCR Honda Team. Every texture has been re-done, details are:

Team, Rider and...

Read more about this resource...

screens :)

(got a lump in my throat racing with super Sic.....never forgotten)
1.jpg
2.jpg

good work, really, but u should of resized your images before you started

I'm used to doing helmets for F1 2012 and being this is a new title for me to mod, I guess its a learning process.
I had thought about increasing the size beforehand, but i'll know in future if I decide to do any more mods. Again, i'm mainly used to modding the F1 titles and didn't really think I would ever try to mod this game.
Its also difficult as without the 3d models, its hard to get the textures exactly right, but i'm moderately pleased with this first time result.

I wasn't planning on releasing it to be honest as I mainly did it for myself. Its a shame that Milestone has made it very difficult for the rider name and team names to be changed by using a hex editor, I guess users of this title haven't the experience enough to do this.

Anyway, its better than nothing I suppose. Milestone could have included Simoncelli in a DLC.

Can't wait for the new F1 2013 title, that's the one i'm eager for!

Regards

Friend I can not download the patch,please help me

You click on the Download box at the top, it will take you to Mediafire.
Once there, click on the green box to download. If the download doesn't start, refresh the page and wait till the ads have loaded up, then try the green box again and it should work.

It definitely works because I have just tried it myself.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%