1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2011 Rolex Sports Car Series

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Thomas Dougherty, Jul 24, 2011.

1. im leaving to down to Millville to see Grand-Am race today, i'm pretty excited :D
    this is my first race at a paved race track, i know it's gonna be loud as hell there. and hot because of the heat wave.

im going early so i can maybe get some pictures of the cars competing today.

but i also have to miss the Formula One Grand Prix today :( i hope nothing to exciting happens.

would anyone recommend ear plugs or ear muffs for this sort of race? i've been to a rally :rally: (i just saw that smiley, so cool) and a dirt track race and didn't really need them there but i assume this will be different...

2. Saw today's race on Speed TV.. very nice! That's another car series I'm looking for.

3. yes, it's a good series!
    just got back. it's a pretty fun series since they have the 2 classes at the same time. i dont follow it or watch it much but since it was a big race right at my local track i figured why not?

God damn it was loud. I knew it was going to be loud but in the beginning it felt like i was getting stabbed in the ears. I'm probably going start following this series.

4. Ferrari F458 Test at Daytona (Ferrari will enter in 2012)

5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

For me the Grand-Am it's the best US series, love the prototypes.