• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

2011 Rolex Sports Car Series

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Thomas Dougherty, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Thomas Dougherty

Thomas Dougherty

Ratings:
    +28
    im leaving to down to Millville to see Grand-Am race today, i'm pretty excited :D
    this is my first race at a paved race track, i know it's gonna be loud as hell there. and hot because of the heat wave.

im going early so i can maybe get some pictures of the cars competing today.

but i also have to miss the Formula One Grand Prix today :( i hope nothing to exciting happens.

would anyone recommend ear plugs or ear muffs for this sort of race? i've been to a rally :rally: (i just saw that smiley, so cool) and a dirt track race and didn't really need them there but i assume this will be different...

2. Gian Carlos

Gian Carlos

Ratings:
    +1
    Saw today's race on Speed TV.. very nice! That's another car series I'm looking for.

3. Thomas Dougherty

Thomas Dougherty

Ratings:
    +28
    yes, it's a good series!
    just got back. it's a pretty fun series since they have the 2 classes at the same time. i dont follow it or watch it much but since it was a big race right at my local track i figured why not?

God damn it was loud. I knew it was going to be loud but in the beginning it felt like i was getting stabbed in the ears. I'm probably going start following this series.

4. Eric Estes

Eric Estes

Ratings:
    +49
    Ferrari F458 Test at Daytona (Ferrari will enter in 2012)

5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    For me the Grand-Am it's the best US series, love the prototypes.