2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

They do lose Kasey Kahne at the end of the year (it was a single year deal and he moves to Hendrick). Right now he is their highest driver in the points at 19th. My guess is that they will move to associate sponsorship on some other team. Stewart-Haas may add a team and so might Joe Gibbs, so that may take up the slack field wise.

It's a fact that NASCAR doesnt know how to run road course races. They run road course races with oval rules and it's pretty retarded. If NASCAR doesn't shape up i'd rather see the NASCAR schedule be all ovals. The Road America race was hideous

You want to watch a proper tin top rubbing racing without being ridiculous? V8 Supercar.

NASCAR is what it is. I think it works, it's exciting, very close racing. It's the "immature actions" that make it great. They're angry rednecks driving 800hp rockets, not short teenagers driving $4m upside down planes.

With regards to V8 Supercars, I like them both for different reasons.

But I do think that full-course yellow on road course doesn't work... Except for big wrecks with lots of debris...

Other than that, don't stop the race because 1 car is stopped in the grass beside the track, that's stupid...

Incident speaks for itself guys...

Alright, by this point, I believe quite a few people know me and many probably know that I love oval racing and I grew up watching NASCAR because it was pretty much all I could get access to growing up. NASCAR's stance on retaliation has always been retarded with the exception of early 2000s when they actually gave drive thoughts under green for "wreckless driving" But their "boys be boys" attitude made me stop watching NASCAR and move over to become an Indy fan. I've always thought revenge wrecking was stupid. But I've always held some respect for the NASCAR guys even if I stopped watching because these cars take a lot of skill to drive around quickly.

But this just turned me into a NASCAR hater. I still love oval racing (thank god Indy still races on them), but NASCAR is more of a joke than ever.

The paybacks are stupid and contributes nothing to the actual race action.
I loved NASCAR and usually stayed up to 11 pm at nights when I was 10-11 to watch the race recaps in 2000/2001.
But since last years accident between Carl Edwards and Brad Keslowski I don't watch it and it isn't because of the actual payback but because of the commentators having the guts to blame the whole accident of the rearwing...
Pathetic! I watched Tony Stewart's wreck in 2001 in which he also flipped like that but they had spoliers and not rearwings.
I think NASCAR's gonna have to do something because sooner or later a driver or someone from the audience will get seriously injured or killed and someone's gonna have to take responsibility!

Schumacher got DQ'd from the F1 championship in '97 for attempting a deliberate take out. What Busch has done is far far worse and he deserves a multi-year ban or even permanent ban from racing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%