2011 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
well liek i said. rather see a silver oor red in the podiums than the anoyying finger. ANywas, Lewis and Ham are 2 and 3...I hope they make a nice sandwich out of Vettel if they get a good start and push him off the 1st chicane. Meh. Mclaren played it smartly by stayin gin front of the Ferraris which ended up with dirty air in front of them, Vettel clearly had clean air. Webbers car off the pace and so is Rosbergs?...hmmmm maybe a pattern there. Anyways. If Mclaren dont push Vettel off before the 1st lap il stop watching it. Just hope next years rules dont allow for blowing diffusers.

I can't expect such an exciting race at the front but I hope for a surprise. (Hamilton crashing once again :O )

Dont put that curse on him! come on im sure the Tifosi woud prefer a 1-2 mclaren over the anoyying index finger...which by the way they will soon run out of funds. Their sales have gone massively down and they dont taste good anymore. rather have a Monster...they wil lsoon have to beg for money since they are liek in everysports...except special olympics which i bet they will excel @ it.

Don't see that to be honest. He's outperformed Buemi a lot this year during the races, particularly since Canada. One bad qualifying where he got held up on his final lap, whereas Buemi, Kobayashi, Barrichello, etc. all had clear laps and improved, doesn't mean curtains for him.
Not sure about that, beumis qualiying advantage this season has been completely one sided this season, not to mention he's been in the points a few more times then Jaime whilst holding a points advatage.

If it continues like this he will be the one leaving IMO.

well liek i said. rather see a silver oor red in the podiums than the anoyying finger. ANywas, Lewis and Ham are 2 and 3...I hope they make a nice sandwich out of Vettel if they get a good start and push him off the 1st chicane. Meh. Mclaren played it smartly by stayin gin front of the Ferraris which ended up with dirty air in front of them, Vettel clearly had clean air. Webbers car off the pace and so is Rosbergs?...hmmmm maybe a pattern there. Anyways. If Mclaren dont push Vettel off before the 1st lap il stop watching it. Just hope next years rules dont allow for blowing diffusers.

Rosberg set his Q3 time on the Primes.

i don't understand it either, just a wild guess maybe the team have decided to favored Lewis. i mean Button would have been infront of Lewis on the grid. to me its clear that Lewis as and will always be favored at McLaren no matter who is the other driver no matter what the team principal says.

Why did Button abort his lap? Just watched Q.
He was 0.158 up at the Ascari timing..

Maybe he didnt want to waste his preloaded KERS for the race? Another hotlap would result in an empty system with no possibilities to recharge it before the race.

Qualy positions are not that important. Especially with that first chicane. With the huge rumblestrips there I expect a messy start (fly baby fly)

You know what, Bram, I may be a staunch McLarenite, but I have been rooting for Schumi to make the podium, but he will probably be denied yet again. :frown:

Also, I'm not a big Hamilton hater, but I hope Button beats Hamilton in the championship this year.

EDIT - Looks like Schumi may be in trouble by the FIA.

I don't think you can actually say that about anyone without actually knowing that person, if it was the other way around people would be lauding Hamilton for robust defense and fighting for his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%