2011 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
800px-Monza_track_map.svg.png

This weekend the F1 circus moves to Monza, Italy. What are your thoughts about this race?

Wish it would rain like it did a few years ago when Vettel got a win for Torro Rosso! Otherwise it's gonna be a Red Bull or McClaren as usual. Love to see Kobayashi stun us all lol. time for a rain dance

If that isn't a rule then I am sure that the big brains behind each team will figger that hole in the rules and make it work for them.

True. even tho F1 is a sport where innovation and reliability plays a big part, it has also become a sport to see which team can find the loopsholes in the regulations and exploit them to the maximum, which isnt fair at times, but thats the nature of the sport.

Sorry but after thinking about it I remembered that on round 1 HRT didn't have DRS available and they were still allowed to qualify. So I belive that DRS isn't mandatory but people would deffinatly want that extra downforce to go quickly around the fast corners.

Sorry but after thinking about it I remembered that on round 1 HRT didn't have DRS available and they were still allowed to qualify. So I belive that DRS isn't mandatory but people would deffinatly want that extra downforce to go quickly around the fast corners.

But with off-throttle blown diffusers providing a lot more downforce in the corners, surely there's even less need for wing angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back