2011 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
For British and/or BBC viewers.

I have not watched F1 very often, do you guys know if Murray Walker is commentating for the German GP?

It's great to hear him again though I will admit, he sounds more like his age after watching a YouTube video.

Murray might have retired, but he still commentates on every Grand Prix.... In our hearts. I mean, come on, when those lights go out, who doesnt have the urge to shout 'AND IT'S GO GO GO!'

James Johnson

The Weatherman
I am talking heating up tyres in outlaps. :)

But its all the same in the end. :) Tires take longer to heat which means a longer wear on the tire in the end so what they lose on heating the tires is gonna come good at the other end of the stint.. :)

Edit: This also means the Mclaren will heat the harder tires so much better. :)

But its all the same in the end. :) Tires take longer to heat which means a longer wear on the tire in the end so what they lose on heating the tires is gonna come good at the other end of the stint.. :)

Edit: This also means the Mclaren will heat the harder tires so much better. :)

No what i mean. Xose said Ferrari didnt heat up there tires quick. Wich is true offcourse and Mclaren does it faster. But its not much of a difference. Otherwise he would have been easy infront of Alonso when Alonso came out. Sure Mclaren heat up faster but not enough to make the undercut work. As you saw because he lost the position for a little moment to Alonso.

I didn't mean that Alonso loosing position was 100% because tires but he was so clear in front that I think that played a role.

By the way he said he ran out of fuel but thale fuel had no effect at all on his race result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 83 19.3%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.7%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • €1501-3000