2011 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent race, one of best's in last years without rain, no chances to give a penalty to Hamiton today, what a shame, but if it was him who stop at the wrong pit or makes this,

I'm sure he would grab one!

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I think is not possible to "illegally open" DRS as it's GPS controlled and activated/deactivated by race direction, so looks more like a technical failure. Read about how DRS works before make accusations :)

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I think is not possible to "illegally open" DRS as it's GPS controlled and activated/deactivated by race direction, so looks more like a technical failure. Read about how DRS works before make accusations :)

Yeah your are right there is only certain points the DRS can be activated on the track and that was not 1 of them, but what a race Webber was the man to keep his cool in that race and work his way up 2 a podium was just simply amazing.

Really good day for F1 fans

You are correct, but the FIA needs to look into what happened as this could reduce safety and could potentially gain someone a position if it happened on another part of the circuit and stayed open longer. Although Alonso gained a slight advantage, I don't think it warrants a penalty unless Ferrari/Alonso found a way around the system.

Was a good race today. Not so much of the artificial rubbish we saw in Sepang. The tyres played a great role in the action and the drivers did well too. Lewis pulled off some stunning overtakes today and with 10 laps to go he was still in 4th, about 7 seconds down so to end up winning from there was great to see. Webber did a good drive as well coming up from 18th. Jenson threw away the chance of winning the race by going into the wrong pit and even pitting one lap later than he should have. I really hope he can be a force again in Turkey, a track where he has done well in the past. It was nice to see Felipe and Nico do well. Nico is often overshadowed by Michael but the last season and a bit has shown that he is the better driver. Felipe took time to recover from his horrific injury and by the time he was mentally and physically fit, he had to give way to his team mate. This season he has performed just as well as Fernando, if not better, and I really hope he can continue this.

Oh god how boring F1 is with the Pirelli tyres, KERS and DRS... Not to mention that the championship is decided, Vettel and Red Bull is like Schumacher and Ferrari after 2000 and before 2005...

Ah! Kovalainen in front of Perez and Maldonado, both HRT finished, and Trullis fastest lap was faster than Alonso and only 7 tenths behind Vettel. Great to be a HRT and partially Lotus fan today! :)

Cannot wait for Omer's masterpiece from this race! :)

Oh god how boring F1 is with the Pirelli tyres, KERS and DRS... Not to mention that the championship is decided, Vettel and Red Bull is like Schumacher and Ferrari after 2000 and before 2005...

Ah! Kovalainen in front of Perez and Maldonado, both HRT finished, and Trullis fastest lap was faster than Alonso and only 7 tenths behind Vettel. Great to be a HRT and partially Lotus fan today! :)

Championship is far from decided, i would of said that before this race but man the race was EPIC. Webber would of won it if he hadnt had a bad first stint and also we have all seen Vettel lose the head. Did any 1 see him messing about wit his hemlet before the race started. I bet that is why his mic wasnt workin when he was tryin 2 talk 2 his team.

Pirelli tryes ROCK

CHINA_2011.jpg

Championship is far from decided, i would of said that before this race but man the race was EPIC. Webber would of won it if he hadnt had a bad first stint and also we have all seen Vettel lose the head. Did any 1 see him messing about wit his hemlet before the race started. I bet that is why his mic wasnt workin when he was tryin 2 talk 2 his team.

Pirelli tryes ROCK

If Vettel loosing his head means he'll finish 2nd instead of 1st, then the championship is decided and for the coming years as well :p

really?

you have it all figured out don't you.... do you only watch parts of the races or all of it? seems to me you watch a small portion of it, Pirelli Tyres has made F1 very interesting this season, KERS and DRS should have never been brought back i agree with that.

No championship is decided within a few races, don't be blowing smoke at such a early stage of the champsionship, anything can happen in any race, because he has the car to do the job doesn't mean he has the mental mind every single time he's racing.

That sentence is very popular now in Spain, we use it all the time now, like Barça wons real Madrid and we say "Barça is faster than you" :D

(the toons are from spain)
I noticed it from the Australien episode as mini Perez said something. But it doesn't matter the language because it is still fun. :D (I really suggest finding the RD topic about the Austrelian race and watch that episode.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back