2011 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old Mark Webber is back and we all sow it. :)
Kovalainen finished in 16th and infront of Williams and Sauber which proves that Lotus got the race pace of the mid field and that is a great thing for them. HRT challanged Virgin and have proven that with the lack of money there strategy to use there money in the best way possible was indeed a good idea.

Thank you Pirelli and thank you Shanghai for an awesome race. (Greek commentators say there might have been more then 60 overtaking which beats last years race.)

^ talking about commentators...DC and Martin got most names wrong is some of the overtaking parts on the back straight when drivers applied DRS/kers they said "her comes Massa trying to overrtake Michael" i was like WTF Massa is behind Vettel wtf are the smoking :p

The old Mark Webber is back and we all sow it. :)
Kovalainen finished in 16th and infront of Williams and Sauber which proves that Lotus got the race pace of the mid field and that is a great thing for them. HRT challanged Virgin and have proven that with the lack of money there strategy to use there money in the best way possible was indeed a good idea.

Thank you Pirelli and thank you Shanghai for an awesome race. (Greek commentators say there might have been more then 60 overtaking which beats last years race.)

OMG THAT VIDEO is hilarious yet so true...bahhahahha im laughing. Vettel might as well find a real bull to stick that anoyying finger of his.

Excellent race, one of best's in last years without rain, no chances to give a penalty to Hamiton today, what a shame, but if it was him who stop at the wrong pit or makes this,

I'm sure he would grab one!

bad luck for Rosberg, i was really hoping he could win this one.

I think he would have some nice fights with Hamilton, if he didn't had to save fuel...

Great race, the three stopper of Hamilton was superior to Vettel's two stopper strategy. However I am going to have to disagree with Martin Brundle and David Coulthard who said the drive of the day belonged to Hamilton. Mark Webber was the drive of the day. Oh and Red Bull really needs to sort out their KERS problems.

OMG What an amazing race, the best I think I have ever seen in the 8 years I've watched F1 - just amazing; Webber's drive through the filed was unbelieavable, 2-3seconds a lap fastest than everyone else - and there was a stage in the race where about 6 drivers were in contention of winning; Great to see Ferrari and Mercedes threatening the win aswell - truly great race :thumb:

Heart-dancing race! :)

I'm so sorry for Rosberg who needed to slow down cuz of his fuel problem :(
Great drive from Webber, simply outstanding! Also mid-field traffics were fantastic to watch..

Let's hope for a more exciting race in Turkey!!

Anybody planning to come to Istanbul? :)

Hamilton & Schumacher had stunning drives, Webber too. Rosberg must be disapointed about what happened. Loved how all of Hamiltons huge overtakes were used without DRS, where as Buttons were with DRS.

Excellent race, one of best's in last years without rain, no chances to give a penalty to Hamiton today, what a shame, but if it was him who stop at the wrong pit or makes this,

I'm sure he would grab one!

^^^^ that was a mistake...the button which happens to be close to his thumb might of slip off or as most of us can agree even commentators it was some sort of malfunction. but i see no harm no fault, he didnt live it on and pass him, he prolly pressed it for a split sec, realized he shouldnt be and let it go and didnt get any advantage over it. SO anti- alonso troll stop moaning about it. everyone makes mistakes even Button at the pits.

The tyres probably played more of a part than normal, but I think it speaks volumes that Hamilton caught and passed Vettel and Webber caught and passed Button...

Button wasn't on it today I guess, said in the press interview he had trouble managing the rear tyres; not like him. And the pit stop. Just incase anyone's wondering I am more of a fan of Button than Hamilton lol.

Maybe the red overalls used at Saturday confused Button, "did we switch to blue this day?":D

It was an amazing race btw, I really hoped that Rosberg will hold on, he wasn't lucky, but Mercedes showed this time that they can improve, well done!

Does anyone else think, if Webbers kers was working he would have won that race?. also Webbers coment at the press conference about not going out in qually and having new tyres for race. that set that lewis saved from qually won that race for him, great drive by lewis and Mark, im liking Massa showing up Alonso aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%