2011 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Button is so happy, its so enjoyable !! I love it, just love it! He is THE RACER... I am just worrying about Schumi, it is shame he couldnt touch the podium, honestly I would like to watch him overtaking Webber in the finish line, it was so close!

but hell, Jenson, whooho!

They should never penalise Jenson. He literally re-started at the back and passed every single car and won. What a performance, amazing. Mind you we'll see what the FIA *cough ferrari* have to say about the matter.

They should never penalise Jenson. He literally re-started at the back and passed every single car and won. What a performance, amazing. Mind you we'll see what the FIA *cough ferrari* have to say about the matter.

Its ok due its ok dont cry. Ferrari would be more than Happy to see someoneelse but Redbull take the win.

EVEN Webber is Happy Jenson won you can tell it in his face and attitude towards Jenson...Good job Button...omg.

I'm a Webber fan but my grin is as big as Button's :D

Replace Hamilton with Webber & you'd have a better McLaren team or even better make Webber #1 RB driver & Button #2 :D

I'm pretty sure if all cars were equal Vettel would be a rear grid driver.

F1 is soooo dead! After years and years, today i decided to have a look at a F1 race again. I am not familiar with the current F1 rules so my jaw was wide open after seeing a rolling start because of some wet track parts?? WTF? Common guys, those drivers are the top notch ( as they say, i do not agree!), drivers. As i heard its all about safety... Well, Bernie, you know what is safe: not driving at all! Gosh i remember those days with Damon Hill just flying at Interlagos with 10 cm of rain. As far as i know they stop tennis when it poors rain...

Great ending of a great race. Shame DRS was such a big influence. No way Webber could pass Schumi without DRS. And i think Vettel didnt made that mistake if there wasnt DRS. Because he was pushing so hard to keep Button out of that 1 sec zone.
But very happy for Button. Awesome race. And bit of a shame for Schumi. He deserved a podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back