2011 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they allowed Lewis to drive very slowly he would have now unlapped himself. :p

Anyhow, this seems to be a boring start of the race. I hope more action if the race will continue. If there is a second red flag due to rain then I will stop watching the race because this cars can only be driven on dry not on wet track.

yup Vettel = Alan Prost. wahh wahh stop race is too dark wahhh ( remember Korea Last year?) yeah and gues what Alonso, Ham and Massa took it all the way to the end where it was dark. THATS racing.

and yes please, for thos who follow Lewis more than i do, why is he always in denial and never blaming himself or always remaining neutral...seriously...he is better than that. Frustration maybe?

It's a genuine Race incident imo , there are 2 sides to every story, just remember lewis loves to overtake anyone even his team mate, we saw that in Malaysia.

and China too remember. He is Agressive thats legit but also thats his weakness and its starting to show at the bad moments or whenever he needs the points.

Ferrari Beached.... LOL, Alonso should have yielded

BEACH.png

Pff again SC.
Alonso his own fault imo.

ah Haters. of course. expected it. Its ok your boys couldnt hit top 5.

didn't you say this in the monte carlo thread? why you keep watching? Just Admit it, F1 is a thrill :p

well the Family has nothing better to watch and I can hear the race from Upstairs...BBCHD+ Surround sound @ max volume starting to anoyy me, the only part I really cared for was Eddi with George Lucas...I guess the force is with Redbull.

which lap they are running? everything I know is that Schumi is 4th behind Massa... I hope he can reach podium, would be great change! :) Vettel out, Kobayashi first (!), Massa second (finally some great pace) and Schumi 3rd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%