2011 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I thought when Button had to pit for a new front wing that his race was over, how wrong I was, and glad too! Such a storming race from him. Wasn't this supposed to be a weak track for the Red Bulls?

The high top speed for the Mercs are a good omen for Monza, as there aren't many corners to compromise them, should be interesting to see how they get on there.

The first part of the race was very good, then Hamilton ruin his race, this time he don't need someone to do it for him and things calm down a bit after the SC.

But most of all, what a fantastic track to watch F1!

Shame for Hamilton, glad Kobayashi didnt get a penalty though because it was more of a racing incident than his fought. (this is coming from a huge Hamilton fan too). Button did really well aswell, but driver of the day has to go to Schumacher. Great Drive!

About Senna, bad start, but i think he done well. So much happened in that race for him, many pit stops and a drive thru, and wasnt he still like 13th?

Im looking forward to what he can do at Monza.

Lauda = Idiot (He said a current F1 could be driven by a monkey before spinning the Jaguar 4 times at Valencia, wise...)
Senna = Idiot (If his uncle could rise his head would be ashamed with such an start)
Ferrari = Idiots (The strategy staff at Ferrari was reading Hustler when the SC was deployed)

Peace! :tongue:

A lot of people had good races yesterday, I was really impressed by Nico Rosberg in the beginning.

But Jaime Alguersuari's incident made my heart sink :( I really wanted to see how he would do against the big boys. He gets better every weekend.

Yup Michael i think the same way :( btw everyone know at the moment Nico is way way better than Schumy...

Silly boy, Schumacher was way way faster than Rosberg in Spa, the guy came from 24th to 6th then caught Nico's 5 second gap in like 4 laps then passed him, he didnt need to be let past, he had better tires he had the soft Nico had the medium, he was coming past orders or no orders.

Great race but what the **** was Hamilton doing? Kobayashi attempted to re-overtake and Lewis just ran him out of road and hit the barrier, We can't expect Kamui to drive into the wall just to make sure Hamilton can have an easy ride,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%