2011 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
800px-Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgium.svg.png

One more week to go and the F1 championship continues again. Any predictions?

I predict concistant wet race.

But I am looking for an awesome battle between Mclaren, Ferrari and Red Bull. (hopefully they will be even closer in both race and quali pace then ever.)

Mclaren: Topspeed
Red Bull: Downforce in high corners
Ferrari: ??

Anyways, I predict Force India with both cars in top 10. Always been strong here and on Monza. :)

Rumor has it that Alonso is hungry for another win.
tumblrloff4ciluv1qbm0mn.jpg

But this time he will need to do it without the "Ferrari International Assistance" help.

Well the weather reports suggest a mainly wet weekend so unless Red Bull have learned a lot in the past 4 weeks, I predict another McLaren/Ferrari battle for the top step.

Not if it's as wet as the forecasts say it's going to be.

They may choose to have the detection zone at 13/14 or 14 to 15, then have the activation zone at Corb Paul Frere. It's not a perfect straight, but it's pretty much flat-out.

Doubt it, there is raw overtaking there anyway - no like in Nurburgring it will probably be around some where else, possibly from Blanchimont to the Chicane

I think your right, Kemmel is already a good place for overtaking. Having DRS from Blanchimont would be awesome. However there's been some incidents in that spot in the past so it's not the safest place I suppose. Watching 2 cars fighting it out down to the bus stop will be thrilling to watch though.

Well its being reported on BBC website that Bruno Senna has replaced Heidfeld at Renault which i think is utter rubbish. Senna is only there because of his name, not because he is quick because he is no better or quicker than Heidfeld is in an F1 car.

The DRS zone will be from Raidillon until the braking zone of Les Combes. The DRS will not be allowed between the braking zone of La Source and Raidillon during Free-Practice and Qualifying.

Well its being reported on BBC website that Bruno Senna has replaced Heidfeld at Renault which i think is utter rubbish. Senna is only there because of his name, not because he is quick because he is no better or quicker than Heidfeld is in an F1 car.

Dunno about that, Senna was quite fast in GP2 in 2008 and let's face it not even Ayrton Senna could win in the HRT car.
Hopefully this is the moment that we will see Bruno's real potential in F1 although I pretty much agree that he will probably never live up to his uncle.

Dunno about that, Senna was quite fast in GP2 in 2008 and let's face it not even Ayrton Senna could win in the HRT car.
Hopefully this is the moment that we will see Bruno's real potential in F1 although I pretty much agree that he will probably never live up to his uncle.

Ayrton probably couldn't have won in an HRT, but he would have looked good in one haha. Remember what he said... 'If you think I'm fast wait until you see my nephew'. Maybe Bruno is the fastest thing since Schumacher given the right car and we're kind of dumbing him down exactly because of who is Uncle was. Ayrton was a legend as a driver and as a man and maybe we don't want Bruno to live up to his uncle, I know that when he came into F1 I wanted him to leave as quick as possible and leave the Senna legacy alone, but at the end of the day, that's not fair on the guy. Let's see how he does in a Renault, he has no excuses now barring the car blowing up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back