1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by Rob Butler, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With practice starting tonight, I can't wait. Don't usually watch practice but with it being the first of the season, it'll be interesting to see what happens with sides like Toro Rosso doing so well, and McLaren looking suspect.

Anyone else going to be up watching it? Will post a stream if/when I find one.

Just found out it's also being shown through BBC's red button service, so i'm sure there will be a stream online for those at the computer/abroad.

2. Aye, i'll be up watching, they're doing a live international stream through the BBC f1 website :)

3. International stream through BBC? So the tax payers money will allow someone from *insert disliked country here* to watch the racing for free? Don't let The Sun find out!

4. lol, i suppose, 01:25 it starts (GMT) i cannot tell you how often i'm pressing F5 even though we have the larger chunk of 2 hours left to wait! :D

5. What's the page to watch on the BBC website? I'm either dumb or tired, 'cause I can't seem to find any sort of streaming or some sort of placeholder page.

6. you`ll only see it if your in the UK or using a UK proxy.

its on normal freeview as well.

7. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

0125GMT.

8. it opens up at 25 past, it's through the main F1 page; http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9433946.stm

edit- sorry, for a wierd reason, my page didn't show the last 3 posts! :D

9. TV Coverage has now started, and i've officially got the horn.

10. Wow, that wasn't expected.

11. what? Karun's crash within 20 seconds of the session opening! :D

12. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

13. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

The Mclaren was looking after its tires better than the Redbull over the same 7 lap stints.

14. well, there are what can be descibed as chunks/holes in the tires after 6-7 laps, at this rate, look for 10 stops per car! :D

15. May well have a flutter on Button e/w for the Championship.

16. indeed, he is doing silently brilliantly in practice so far....

...As is Rosberg...

17. I wonder what will be HRT's excuse today.

18. Give it up already.

Anyhow, I have to channels to watch F1 from, one is a commercial Channel and one isn't. :)
    Fingers crossed for all last years slow teams and for the teams that struggled during the testing season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.