1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

2011 Chevrolet Aveo RS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by William Yunck, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I think it looks good, but unless it is really light, it's efficient 1.4L I-4-cylinder Ecotec turbocharged unit making 138-hp won't really turn those 19 inch wheels very fast. :D I hope they release it looking just like this, but it will probably get all detuned and chopped before it goes to production, and that I think is the problem with US auto makers. They can't seem to understand people want cars that look good.
    chevy-aveo-2010-1-8-1-11-10.jpg chevy-aveo-2010-1-8-1-11-45.jpg Chevrolet-Aveo-RS-Concept-0.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. There really isn't much they can detune on this car other than maybe giving it a less aggressive front bumper. The car does bear the new Chevy face, which can also be seen on the Malibu. What I think is funny is the clearly fake exhaust on the rear bumper. Not really a fan of the interior. That's my biggest issue with most American cars. While they have been getting better in recent years, IMHO, their interiors are still their biggest weak point.