2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe in 2013, when rF2 is fully prepared for team racing and VLN09 is out.

At the moment, we only have rF1, even if rF2 is released early 2012, it will probably not be ready for a race like this straight away.

We thought about using the VLN05 mod but it would have been very difficult to deal with all the classes and assigning cars equally.

We thought about using the VLN05 mod but it would have been very difficult to deal with all the classes and assigning cars equally.

I thought you weren't considering it because it has CD-reader like GT Legends or was especially hard to get a hold on?

Because the real race deals with slower/different cars ever year...

I wouldn't have minded going through a bit more, the only real GT cars to take part were the many Porsches and the famous Zakspeed Viper of Peter Zachowski. Ah, I miss him and the beast...

Excellent just seen this, Ten Sixty Six Racing are in, there is only 2 of us but we share a PC and will make a party of it :) 2 hour stints I reckon and the one who is not driving will make tea serve beer and cook bacon sandwiches :D

If you want a Sweed that is learning to take part of the race, I would be happy to be a 3rd driver in your team xD

If you are interested, send me a PM or find me on steam (Navitori151)

Cheers ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years