2011/2 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i admit its not one of my favs, just wanted a south american track....interlagos just doesnt seem appropriate in anything other than an open wheeler ;)

Replace that with something totally different then, an original track perhaps. maybe italy needs a track, we need italian flair.

Mugello is a nice track. There's also Misano and one called old park ring or something..its quite fast and flowing, not sure if its an original or fictional track.

Apart from Curitiba, Josh's track suggestions are very good.

I was thinking mugello as its better than something boring like monza or imola (as they are overused in my opinion), and would be new to a lot of people, making it more interesting.

Adelaide is a great idea. If you don't like the track yet, watch this video (other layout though):
Maybe it's not too good to start with a street circuit that's new to many. A nice standard track like Estoril, Brno or Valencia could do better. Spa is great, as is Donington. Mugello is also a nice idea. For a swedish track I would recommend Mantorp. I'd love to see a German Track aswell - you know the obvious choice! But if that's impossible, the new version of Hockenheim is also very nice.

1. Estoril
2. Mugello
3. Donington
4. Mantorp
5. Spa or Hockenheim
6. Adelaide
7. Nordschleife or Spa

Replace Mantorp and Estoril if less events are run, add Brno and Valencia if more are run. I havent run Fuji but a Japanese track would be cool. What about Suzuka or Okayama?

I could easily agree with your list. I wouldnt put in Nordschleife though, far too long and fast for s2000 cars, perhaps the Nurburgring GP circuit instead? Hockenheim would also work great. Mugello is actually an awesome track, would be great to race on. I like Fuji because its different from the more obvious Japenese tracks, and might be something different. Though dont run Brno or Valencia, i personally think neither of those tracks has character. Estoril though is cool.

Personally though, i think that if we do deviate from Robert's track suggestions, we should incorporate shorter tracks. in these types of cars, the races will be far more action packed from start to finish.

Though dont run Brno or Valencia, i personally think neither of those tracks has character.

You're probably right with Valencia, I don't agree on Brno. But still, there should be better tracks around.

Personally though, i think that if we do deviate from Robert's track suggestions, we should incorporate shorter tracks. in these types of cars, the races will be far more action packed from start to finish.

Good point. The problem on some short tracks is that it's a bit harder to overtake, so it could also lead to more crashes. But if anyone has a good idea for a track, this would be fine. I could recomment Varano de' Melegari or Brands Hatch. Or how about a race at Oulton?

@ Marek: When we drive Poznan, the drivers would need another update than STCC 2 (which seems to be winning the poll).

@ Erik: Singapore?! I think this is one of the worst tracks there is. Salzburgring would be cool of course but it's also really fast.

To sum it up:
1. Estoril or Donington or Hockenheim - good start
2. Varano or Mondello or Brands - narrow track
3. Mugello - fast and tricky
4. Mantorp or Anderstorp - Swedish track
5. Fuji or Okayama - Japanese track
6. Adelaide - everyone loves it
7. Spa - this track deserves the league final

Hi all,

In my opinion the STCC2 is the mod that ofher lots of new cars, but the mod that really is very equal is the standart mod race 07...

I dont now what is the objective for the RDTCC S7, but is my opinion.

Dont forget that the Sirrocco of STCC2 is a lot quicker than the other cars...the same problem that he volvo C30 08, and the BMW E90 Seq of STCC...

My opinion for the tracks for the RDTCC:

Donnington Park GP
A1 Ring
SPA
Mugello
zandvoort
Brans Hatch
Estoril
Hochenheim

grats

Miguel Neto

Okay. :)

Starting the season with a bang.
1.Adelaide Street Circuit 2011
Secondly we goes and visit Sweden and:
2.Anderstorp
Thirdly we got to a unknown test track.
3.AMS Renault Test Track
4rd we travel over The English Channel and there we visit
4.Donnington Park GP
Then we just travel some miles or how far it is and drives at
5.Cadwell Park
From there we got south-east and find the beautiful
6.Spa-Franchorchamps 2004
And the last round of the league will be crowned at one of the most historical tracks in the world,
7.Monaco GP

Yep, I'm creative. :)

Erik du har jo glemt Våler-banen.
Hvordan kunne du gjøre det?

Her is my tracks for RDTCC 7

1. Zolder
2. Zandvoort
3. Monza
4. Våler-banen
5. Porto
6. Mid -ohio
7. Imola (old track)

regards

Erling Bøhmer

I would love to drive Porto! There are not many races on Porto, because on a public server you should not even think of finishing the first lap. But in a league this would be fine. The track is definately frightening, but a real challenge.

The problem with tracks like Zolder, Våler-banen and also Nürburgring is that people need other expansion packs than STCC 2. I would strongly recommend not to use these tracks, although they're all cool.

The problem with tracks like Zolder, Våler-banen and also Nürburgring is that people need other expansion packs than STCC 2. I would strongly recommend not to use these tracks, although they're all cool.

I agree, we have to try not to alienate people who may not have the funds nessesary to purchase these expansions. so everyone can have a fair go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back